3Id tute dil ke tode, abhar rishtay ko hai chubhte - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Ash - Luv youuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—, lovely siggy.....

Muniza
Alrighty Peoplz...

I'm going back home YEYYY ...where the internet is soo much faster!! Woohooo!!!

I have to go now!! Be back in the evening ..I think...it depends on what time I get home...

Till then have fun with out me..πŸ˜” & Save some of that Popcorn for me too Puleezzz!!! πŸ˜†

& Shivi yaar....Popcorn kahle na!! πŸ˜† & Munni re don't get too badnaam with 'hotwa Maan"!! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by muniza75

@ Ash - Luv youuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—, lovely siggy.....

Muniza
thankyouu Munzz making that bed one tooπŸ˜ƒ

@ Munni Uh oh...I'm goin too... no worries I'm sure everything will be just fine!!! πŸ˜‰

@ Ash- great siggies!!!!

@ Shivi Cheer up Girly!! & Think of...."feel kaaroo...utaao...feel kaaro!!!" πŸ˜†
ALL IZZ WELL!!!

Edited by eminent - 13 years ago
@ Ash - me waiting for your siggies, next time plz post here, whenever you make siggies...

@ Seher - Don't worry me will not gonna tooooo badnaam with Hotwa Maanwa in whitewa....

Muniza
Originally posted by rickks

WOW, I think its better ki IF pe na aoon for somedays.....coz once again we have a situation where people start to bash Geet, and that too after reading the Tellybuzz Article......The article may be true, it may not be true....does that mean we start the firing session and point fingers at GEET???

Why being so typical???? Track to Unfold toh hone do.......😊

Geet ki har baat ko galat saabith karne pe kyu tule ho????

A message to the CV's

"When there were quite a handful of potential tracks, why go the MU/LEAVE HOUSE way????πŸ˜•
Why make this yet another usual drama????

Khair Choro....i hope and trust the CV's... ki they esp the writers "Barry and Mahesh" do have something solid in their mind/head, because of which they have chosen to go this way.....and for that i am willing to go by Vinu's Golden Advice "WAIT AND WATCH"πŸ˜‰

Love Viji

how can you be so positive dear.Just hope they don't separate them as per the article(although have faith that geet would never forgive Dev).Nothing good has come up after the marriage hope to see something good now with the new CVs. Lots of nok-jhoks lots of drama,lots of sadness now wanna see some mature passion and Romance.

WAITING FOR IT SINCE LONG
Munzz sig donee

@shivz thankyouuu..
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
@ Ash - Thanks dear, check my siggy dabba, i animated all sigies of you......

Muniza
Yellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Peeps!

Kaun Kaun Hai Yahan ?? :)

OMG.. Maan Singh Khurana is soooooooo yummy in white <3! If it's Holi .. then looks like it'll be tension-filled but it'll suffice cuz he looks so freaking eatable! ☺️

Shivz: Shaaaaaaanti Shaaaaaaanti Shaaaaaanti Meri Jaan! πŸ˜† You yourself said during MUs we shall unite and stay together on that couch with popcorn and drinks right? Is baar bhi yehi hoga .. samjhi tum! But don't worry yaar... these stupid articles are always half right .. so many times we've seen stuff in articles that hasn't come true. Are .. they said ke humara Maan will become bankrupt but lo ji.. ulta hi hogaya and he signed a 400 crore ka deal! Soo my dear .. let's just wait and watch :)! Us Idiots are never ones to complain too harshly hai na? :D

Ashuuuuuuuuuuu: Beautiful siggies! And yes .. everytime you make siggies post em here too plz :D!

Z
Btw .. no title for today's thread?? :(

Z