roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Updated Take on Page 1! :D

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜›Loads of luv to Munni,  S-ZZZ,   Viji,  Nargis,  M-Mystery and all other sis's on board.๐Ÿ˜†

โค๏ธ
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Al

Today once again people are not here....

How are you?
Episode was too good.....

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Al - I will home in an hour, will comment on your...loved your take, intetesting topic, will definitely discuss.....

Muniza
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sweetheart Munni,

I need to take recourse of my mind !  I can only arrive on dot early morning.  Thank you for your oh! so loving care and response.  Cheers to you sister ๐Ÿค—

Loved your take too.  Will respond in the morning๐Ÿ˜Š.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ooo..hey judging from the FB pic where Maan wearing white maybe we might have a little holi episode on GEET ???

HEY ALL !! Just dropped in to SAY HI!! Haven't seen the episode yet..
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Alright Peeps. Me off to uni! Will be back later and chat :)

Till then,

Enjoy! Maan wants a Maaneet Baby :D Haha!

Z
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
updated my take on page 1.....postin it here as well...

kahin to dil mein yaadon ki...
ek suli gad jaati hai....
kahin har ek tasveer bhahut hi dhondhali pad jati hai...
koi nayi duniya ke naye rango mein khush rehta hai...
koi sab kuch paake bhi yeh mann hi mann kehta hai...
kehne ko saath apane ek duniya chalti hai...
per chhupke is dil mein tanhaayi palti hai...
bas yaad saath hai...
teri yaad saaath hai....
Dont judge da book by its cover.....TB articles neednt b alwas true.....Trust da CVs...dey noe wat dey r doin......Trust,Faith n Hope!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Da episod was a good one ver da story lookd as if its progressin rather dan da same old khisa pita hua scenes........

In one side we ask dem to gv us intense drama......n ven dey gv us dat...or try to do dat....everyone blames dem fr da same......jst let dem do wateva dey wnt to shw!! gv dem a break!!!....at da end its jst a fictional shw.....v r very attchd to show.......bt still...let jst let dem do wateva dey r best at....๐Ÿ˜›

GHSP story revolvd around 3 major charcters....hw one is diffrnt frm da odr yet hw der lives ver interlinkd wid each odr....Dev - Geet - Maan......Dev who was potryrd as a casnova who loved his wife dearly n did nythin fr her happinz.....Geet a bubbly 18 yr old girl who was confind to da walls of her houz wid min freedom of speech.....Maan - arrognt/rude and angry young man whoz softer side resurfacd veneva he met dat one gurl........๐Ÿ˜ณ
In da long run da link btw des 3 chrcters ver lost sumver....da reason may b anythin....bt nw yet again da CVz hav brought da story bck revolvin around da main lead charcters....and I feel dat dis drama which dey r showin is much better dan da regular petite fightin scenes.....Da story looks pretty good n I am sure da CVs wil make sure not to leave any loophole dis tym.......

Dev - I neva likd his charcter....frm da start I had a dislike to dis charcter......bt nw I feel dat Dev fr onz is a changed man......his love fr his brother and his guilt trip has changed him completely.....I mite b wrong...he mite be jst playin da good guy role...bt as of nw I am happy to believ dat he is positv n is willin to do nythin to bring Maaneet back on track........I would prefer to b da Ghandhari here n close my eyes fr peace of mind!!!

Maan - He has till date done wateva is in his power to keep her happy.....he movd da toys away thinkin dat dey hurt her da most....he cnt see her in pain.....bt wat he faild to undrstnd was dat she is a mother who has lost her child....even if she tries to frget she wdnt b able to....bt dis isnt his mistake.....he loves her too much to see nythin beyond dat....๐Ÿ˜ณ
yet again we get to see da insecure side of dis man......Nihu had onz said dat Maan is a man wid a LOT of insecuritz....yes I agree....ven he said : "woh mujhse pyaar karthi hai...uska haq bantha hai ki woh mujhse naraz ho"...He was jst askin Dev to mind his own businz n stay out of his and Geets lyf......it reminded me of Maans dialog "main yeh maantha hu Geet ki main thumhe lekar possesiv hoon....thum sirf meri ho....sirf meri"

Geet - Da main reason fr her fight,her struggle n hardshp -  her baby has left her due ti her own clumsinz n mistak.....one side her guilt is killin her inside.....coz I feel she wd blame herself fr wateva happnd.....she askd Maan" mera baby mujhse wapas laado Maan" she askd dat person to help her out who has alwas helpd her n saved her n her babys lif...sumver she mite hav thought dat he wd move his magical wand n her baby wd b bck wid her.....she is young n vulnerable.....she undrstnds dat her baby is no mor bt she doesnt wnt to accpt it.....coz she doesnt wnt to accpd da fact dat da main reason as to which she faught is nomore.......she loves Maan...bt she is also a mother....

My mom says dat she is a daughter, a wife,a DIL n a mother.....bt ven a situation comes to choz btwn des roles she wd choos mother๐Ÿ˜Š.....coz onz she is a mother she learns to forget and forgv....she mite go against her hubby,her parents n in laws jst fr da happiness of her children......Geet is no diffrnt.....she loved her child n if she was angry wid Maan fr removin her childs memories hw is she at fault!?๐Ÿ˜• after all as she had onz rightly said she had experiend motherhood befr experiencin love.....she was upset wid Maan coz he moved her childs toys....bt she neva had any doubt on Maans feelings towrds da child.....she knew dat he loves da child jst as much as her.......she wil frgiv Maan in da long run....as she had said to Daadi  she can neva be angry wid Maan fr long.....

Sangram n Nithya team up to separate AA?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ well chalo chalo....separate karo...bt dis wd only bring dem closer......dis track looks interestin to me.....๐Ÿ˜ณ me waitin fr more....

About Geet frgivin Dev....well lets wait......onz an articl had said dat Maan wd b nursin Geet n der wd b new entriz into da story.....much awaitd entriz.... wat if durin dis MU tym Sameera n Vicky(naam tho sunna hi hoga naa๐Ÿ˜†) cums bck?๐Ÿ˜‰ we  all hav been sayin dat its HIGH tym dey shw Maans past.....wat if dis MU is da steppin stone to dat dark past?! ๐Ÿ˜‰isnt it possible.....so many possibitz.....

lets jts gv dem a chance and allow dem to shw wateva dey wat to..............aftr all v r jst viewers n we shd b honourd dat dey tak our views into considrtn....lets jst support dem as alwas n gv dem der liberty at da field ver dey r da best.........we shall wait n watch as Jeeju says...........

Loads of Luv,
Lavzz.........
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW ...

I really enjoyed Today's episode!!

From Maan's attitude towards Dev...to Geet's reaction of the empty room, to Maan's reassurance and self-thought of happiness! ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜ฒAlright what's all the buzz of this TB article?? Seems like it was good that I watched the episode first...now off to read this article...

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Why couldn't there be any other way? I mean why always make the Geet or maan look bad?

Seriously, either Geet will be blamed in this MU or Maan will.......and here people will tear each other apart! Couldn't there be any other way? I mean this Geet leaving the house after being married over "something" gives me an ekta track instead....this makes it feel like a typical ekta...or Rajan show....

I mean geet could have just left the room and went into another room......or she could have just kicked dev out of the outhouse....and take over there if she wanted....

Why leave the house? How typical for any woman to be shown to leave the house, and where do i suppose Geet is going live?