Today's sweet Rajasthani song

Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The song wich was used in BV to show anandi's pain of separation frm jaggya is actually a rajasthani album's song. Song is sung by Seeema Mishra who is regarded as rajasthan's swar kokila(nightangle of rajasthan). The song was truely depicted the feelings of anandi.

The lyrics were 'KURJAN E MHARO BHANWAR MILA DYO E. SANDESO MHARE PIV NE PUGADYO E'

The song was abt a woman who is seprated frm her hubby and telling KURJAN (a chinese bird which migrates to rajasthan in winters) to give message to my hubby and tell him to come back

I am glad that rajasthani music is being used by BV. Earlier ghoomar song was also used and many rajasthani songs are used in this show. Thanks a lot to producers and music directors for promoting rajasthani music

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varsha112006 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this song is my mom's fev. song πŸ˜Š
Sargesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: varsha112006

this song is my mom's fev. song😊

yes it is a beautiful song. Picturisation on anandi was also good.
somachakraborty thumbnail
that song was really too sweet,,i want to download it so that i can sing it in a function,,can u pls give the link to that song,,if u have?😊
Sargesh thumbnail
Yes. It is a song frm rajasthani album KURJAN. U can download frm any website have rajasthani songs. But use BEAUTICAUTION. COM and click der rajashtani songs den u can proceed. I can't give u link i'm on mbile. I also have dis song but can't upload.
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.