Posted: 13 years ago
so the forum..and FB and all that...are all a buzz with the new misunderstanding and separation article...some are happy/excited...some are not...some yet are gonna leave the show (again...lol)...any way...as i say...to each her/his own...that being said...i have a serious questin..

Do you honestly believe that Geet is leaving Maan for DEV!? 😲😲

please tell me people that you dont actually see that happening...no matter what happens between maneet...or even if Geet forgives Dev...that doesnt mean she's ready to move on with her life WITH him...she have forgive him and just let the past finally go...but to actually think that she'd move on with him...that just...omg...i cant even fathom that...no way!!

ive seen many topics and comments where people are saying that Geet is leaving Maan for Dev!! really!?...for all the people thinking that Geet will move on with Dev...pray tell why you think so (im serious...i wanna know what makes you think that...did i miss something?) ...

no matter what happens between maneet...no way geet or maan will move on with other people...both are hurting now...both are gonna continue hurting and will be emotionally charged...just like the were when Geet thought Maan was marrying her to get Dev out of jail and all that..its a volatile situation and the insecurities are all gonna come out...all the anger, frustration and stuff....but once things calm down...it will be back to good old Maneet...

til date the cv's have really disappointed and neither have GC or DD...regardless of the track we can always look forward to their fabulous acting...that is what has me coming back day in and day out regardless of the slump in the track...they've never shown Maneet love as anything less than pure and honest...which i hope they keep...

once again the silver lining in all this...we know that Maneet are gonna reunnite...that means...new maneet scenes...new romance...new passion...new angry young MSK...its gonna be awesome!!

this topic was not meant to offend anyone...im sorry if it does...would love you hear your thoughts.
JAZ

Lolz we dun mean geet guna move on with dev but we meant geet left maan cuz of dev..how can she forgive him? Dat guy shud go to jail seriously..n geet shud have understood maan..fine she cud be angry but leaving the house is a BIG NO! No one will watch such crap shown yaar..MU at this point is soo yuckk...this track was suppose to be beautiful..maaneet coping together..maan tryng all he could to get his geet back..but i never expected cvs to ruin this for us too..
What may come Jaz, Maaneet will not part ways. Seperation, if any, would be only temporary. I trust Maaneet and their love.
i agree jaz but still its written dat dev will b forgiven by geet....
how on dis earth could dat happen?

i mean maan broke up wid dev just to get justice 4 geet and now geet forgives dat sinner and leaves maan (not 4 living wid dev) in a lurch and he stands dere as a culprit who couldnt understand geet better den dev..........
hiala does it makes sense???????
dats d point i m mad at..................

mini separation is not a problem..............but geet forgiving dev (though i know she wont ever live wid him)is unacceptable...........
i've seen that comment being thrown around the forum...the article never said that either...
loved ur positive take......
MAANEET can never be separated.......chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye....
ya...im not to happy about the forgiveness thingy either...i wonder what and how the cv's will justify the forgiveness...not that there really is a way to justify it...

JAZ

Originally posted by pooja83

i agree jaz but still its written dat dev will b forgiven by geet....
how on dis earth could dat happen?

i mean maan broke up wid dev just to get justice 4 geet and now geet forgives dat sinner and leaves maan (not 4 living wid dev) in a lurch and he stands dere as a culprit who couldnt understand geet better den dev..........
hiala does it makes sense???????
dats d point i m mad at..................

mini separation is not a problem..............but geet forgiving dev (though i know she wont ever live wid him)is unacceptable...........

I know right?
Does anyone feel for how maan must be feeling?
Geet takes everything for granted!
Itz about time she doesn somethng for maan..😑
Well said Geet probably just wants to let go fully of her traumatic past and move on that could be a reason as to why she forgives Dev but no way is she going to leave Maan and move on with Dev🀒

Even if she left after arguing with Maan she most definitely isnt going to run straight to Dev or anybody.

They say fights make any relationship stronger hopefully this fight will lead to Maan and Geet realising how important they are to 1 another and becoming stronger together.

Ps: Great Post Jaz 😊
I agree completely with Jaz... all this hoopla, taking sides, cursing the CVs...  we dont even know if it'll happen... and , we dont know how the CVs are goina show Geet forgivin Maan if at all she does..

this forgiveness isnt trivial... and I bet our CVs have enough gray matter to understand that and deal delicately with the matter..

but people do need to understand and appreciate a little complexity in emotions, in characters... some people here just want Geet and Maan to be oh so sensible always, understanding and supportive .... and uh!!

please understand people, this is not Geet Vs Maan, who got hurt more, who needs to understand and support more, no! .. its soo not about these petty issues... its about Geet-Maan Vs the tragedy.

hOw they come out of it together... and together doesnt automatically have to mean mushy-hand-in-hand-watery-smile kind of together... at times , to tide over the worst kind of griefs , one needs an outburst, like Geet..
its not like shes misunderstanding Maan on purpose, her grief is seeking to come out in the form of irritability and anger... very normal... and even if this once they go to extremes and she thinks of going away... do you really think anyone of the two would  actually mean that! really! 

its a phase. try and accept it . moreover the CVs have neva played on their trust in one another, but always respected it enough. so take heart and enjoy the show.