•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
 I can't understand what a stupid fool this sanketh is...oppps he is following his wife's orders what ever she says Right or wrong he stands for his wife......blind in wife's love...never think about his parents feelings ooops.....😑 he is a son before a husband...and also can't he understand what is wrong what is right...stupid fool.........first have to teach his difference between right and wrong
I want to slap him yaar...ooops I hate him more than Rohini...case Rohini is a bahu but sanketh is son..he knew his parents...stupid.I even don't like to talk about Rohini....she has a ugly heart........

😲Edited by anu17 - 13 years ago
well it's the same thing i want to say...........though i don't know much about this kind of relationship ...........as i myself is in my teens and i am only child.............but i have seen that people change after marriage...........and so is with sanket..........and u are married so u may know better ............anyways ,  now i really like daksh and akruti..........and thank god atleast today naina spoke for herself...i don't know what happens to her in front of daksh  
i dnt want to say anything about these 2 idiots... i really don't have..! πŸ˜΅ πŸ₯±

sanketh pagal he..!! rohini is like rassi jal gyi magar bal nhn gya  πŸ˜²  πŸ€’
Originally posted by anisharoy1

well it's the same thing i want to say...........though i don't know much about this kind of relationship ...........as i myself is in my teens and i am only child.............but i have seen that people change after marriage...........and so is with sanket..........and u are married so u may know better
ha ha ha I anly have one year experience...so I am in A BC in marriage  life..............πŸ˜‰.

anyways ,  now i really like daksh and akruti..........and thank god atleast today naina spoke for herself...i don't know what happens to her in front of daksh

dont worry yaar Naina is afraid infront of Dashk because Dashk is her future husbond na thats yπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

i dnt want to say anything about these 2 idiots... i really don't have..! πŸ˜΅ πŸ₯±

sanketh pagal he..!! rohini is like rassi jal gyi magar bal nhn gya  πŸ˜²  πŸ€’

what to say yaar I my self don't like this husband and wife...ooops.......ha ha ha sanketh is a ladki yaar and Rohini is the ladka...I think πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ this Sanket is a person who does not have back bone. He himself does not know whats right and whats wrong... then how will he teach his wife? first of all, she should have slapped I think.

u al r right n i toh think dis sanketh is a complete JORU KA GHULAMπŸ˜›