Abhay and class supporting Piya!!! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
dat was d awesome scene jab piya fas gyi to i said abhay pls kuch kro usi time vo kada ho gya .........isi bahaane jinko paper nhi aata tha unko bhi fayada ho gya eg tracker
piya git was thinking of sid for saving her not evn once she thought od the trust abhay has on her....or misha
Originally posted by kasucrazy

yeah we wana see KABIR supporting piya...........
me too yaar  par pata nai cvs usko baar baar kaha gum kar dete hai!!! 😑
Originally posted by intruderfast

wow abhay love u man u r rockingπŸ‘πŸ‘
and others too good job ,
yaa! he and sid rock the show offcourse along with piya,misha & kabir 😊
Originally posted by mahi0809

lolllll love the jalti hui aatma's part.......and the best part is that T is jealous of Piya and how everyone adores her, and she claims that Piya is jealous of her lol!!!.....jealous of what, her phatte hue kapray!!
jalti hui aatma and phattey hue kapde!!! ROFL you guys made me laugh more than sid did ROFLROFL
Originally posted by zoozoo123

I luv u Abhay.........................the way he supported piya ...........................piya agar me tumhare jagah hoti i wld hav given Abhay a tight hug in front of the whole class...........it shows hw much he trust Piya .....n trust is the basis of Love.......
I too would have done the same thing yaar! 😳 after all aisey mauke baar baar nai aatey jab a greek god supports you πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sumadear13

good one Kaushiki n Mahi...... T jalte jalte raakh ban jayegi but will not understand that it is Pia's natural beauty n freshness n bin sawara hua asli chehra attracts all the hotties ..... so lesson learnt is just be your natural self πŸ˜Š
Yes, on this note i remember the dialogue from hungama movie by paresh rawal where he says, "kauwa kitna bhi washing machine me naha le,rahega kauwa ka kauwa hi" 🀣 well that doesn't mean that T is not beautiful,but she'll have to accept that Piya is way more gorgeous than her that too without makeup πŸ˜ƒ
I loved what he did... Ohhh gooood how romantic...