Abhay and class supporting Piya!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mahi0809

lolllll love the jalti hui aatma's part.......and the best part is that T is jealous of Piya and how everyone adores her, and she claims that Piya is jealous of her lol!!!.....jealous of what, her phatte hue kapray!!

thanxxxxxx dear....
 her phatte hue kapray!!🤣🤣🤣

Best scene ..loved it when abhay supported piya . Like the way they trust each other . Wish to get to see such scene even with all the effort sid try .

It would've been better if ..even Kabir was there! =)
i think Kabir ka room alag hoga
u know sitting arrangement & all that

thanks for the highlited info.

Originally posted by kaushiki9

thanxxxxxx dear....
 her phatte hue kapray!!🤣🤣🤣

good one Kaushiki n Mahi...... T jalte jalte raakh ban jayegi but will not understand that it is Pia's natural beauty n freshness n bin sawara hua asli chehra attracts all the hotties ..... so lesson learnt is just be your natural self 😊
That was a very sweet gesture from Abhay speaking for Piya and tearing his own exam paper telling that he would not give exams till Piya would be permitted to write exams. He was like a fearless leader and one by one the others followed his lead. But where is Kabir? As always he was not there when Piya needed his support.
It was very sweet...i loved it..abhay showing tremendous faith in pia...it was completely awesome...all her friends are so lovely...they supported her....T's plan failed...i am so happy...
Originally posted by sumadear13

good one Kaushiki n Mahi...... T jalte jalte raakh ban jayegi but will not understand that it is Pia's natural beauty n freshness n bin sawara hua asli chehra attracts all the hotties ..... so lesson learnt is just be your natural self 😊

thanks Sumana😃, so true naturality can beat any make up
True Friendship. I simply loved the scene.