munni_sgp

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

First the time  I loved MIL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Even for the first time I felt bad for that lady...She acted very well showing that pain for her son...  She is missing her son so badly that she is calling from his cell just to see "Raunak calling" and to get his closeness...Disapprove That was really touchy...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeefiAshisSuchi--SalShah4eva-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
To be honest with you I always felt a little sorry for her. The reason she was being like that with Panna is because the lady hasn't been able to show her emotions properly to anyone...so all her mixed emotions just come out in anger. Even her husband is a coward, he's never been empathetic towards her. She needs all the love she can get for her to feel cared for and wanted.

Her stubborness was like a shelter she made for herself as she didn't want to show the real person she was inside. She's not a bad person by nature. It was just the circumstances and her attitude that made her like that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Even for the first time I felt bad for that lady...She acted very well showing that pain for her son...  She is missing her son so badly that she is calling from his cell just to see "Raunak calling" and to get his closeness...Disapprove That was really touchy...

yeah at least for the first time she's showing her concern for her son too...we've never seen that before... Big smile

she must repent from panna and then from raunak too when he comes back because she IS the reason for Raunak's leaving
Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

To be honest with you I always felt a little sorry for her. The reason she was being like that with Panna is because the lady hasn't been able to show her emotions properly to anyone...so all her mixed emotions just come out in anger. Even her husband is a coward, he's never been empathetic towards her. She needs all the love she can get for her to feel cared for and wanted.

Her stubborness was like a shelter she made for herself as she didn't want to show the real person she was inside. She's not a bad person by nature. It was just the circumstances and her attitude that made her like that.

LIKE.  i'm still unable to like your posts Cry

I agree. but Panna has been married into that house for i think about 2 years now [i have no idea where i got this 2 from but i assume].  Panna has been taking care of the family since then. MIL is getting the love and respect from her bahu since then, but MIL has never taken any step further.  

as for FIL, he is a coward but IMO it seems as if MIL made him that way.  you know, she never gave respect to him.  

All we can do is wonder why MIL is made that way...it could be her nature that she thinks of herself as superior or it could be that certain circumstance made her that way. 

ROFL just to laugh. 

-SalShah4eva-

munni_sgp Coolbie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

ROFL ROFL ROFL

ha febs i totally forgot dat raunak left his cell and thought oh raunak is calling his mom,why isn't she attending.then i got it .felt sorry for her

Feefi

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Feefi panna has been shown  married to raunak for more than 5 years.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi-SalShah4eva-

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Feefi panna has been shown  married to raunak for more than 5 years.

oh, I never knew or maybe i knew but forgot. LOL thanks for letting me.  

Go to top