Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Feefi

was that better in OBS too? 😭 SGP please me wanna see more good scenes. but i'm loving most of the episodes right now😃

Some scenes have been much better in SGP but some scenes are better in OBS. The OBS paan scene was just been Dada-dadi and Sushan, it was cute which turned very romantic after.

Suhana was sooo adorable in that scene today but I did not like Ishaan's reaction. The OBS Ishaan (just in this scene) was better.

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice Post Feefs...
   Most from this Forum will not agree but I like OBS First Ishaan better than SGP one....  Plus I have noticed that I can spot Ishaan's fake laugh.... Which started to bug me the most... Rest of the actors' fake smile r either convincing or doesn't bother me at all.... I don't know why ishaan's bother me... It looks too fake,..... 
    Come to the Point Ice burg...... Usually Actions have reactions.... I have seen in life , usually something triggers the bad behavior....  One thing remains... FIL  lacks both courage and back bones... MIL must have dreams too they must have been crush by him or something.... So She is  unleashing her anger towards Panna and not facing the real issue.... Panna is not an issue for her but she made her issue by ignoring the real one.. I have said before and say again She is good actor... Eventhough V may not agree with the character.... Actress convinces us to listen to her voice.... Bravo to find such good actors... They r all perfect..  V should not forgett " People r not good or bad... They just do good or bad things.... unless u r evil... "

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me too feefi dn't want her MIL too melt sooo easily otherwise it will luk too filmy as in old films thy use to say mujhe maaf karde beta meine tumhe samajhne mein kalti karde🤢🤢🤢n d curtains down.
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Toda Panna MIL scene was good.. Felt bad for her.. Panna MIL is good actress.. the way she potrays her character is very good.. and she truely loves her son.. afterall raounak is her only son.. and how much harsh and hard she may be.. she can't forget or miss her only son...
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if...............u.............have.............faith...................in...ur...deeds..........then
..........u........can.....do..........it...😃....................
................mil..........is.mother.....of...raunak.........she......has.also...
.heart........she.has.......also............the...feelings........ ...naturally......
........she..............is............going.......right............now👍🏼
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really like the lady who is playing the role of Panna,s MIL, she is carrying the character very nicely and convincingly. Netri watch out !!!
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki....

Panna's MIL loves Panna a lot but doesn't want to express it...May be she wants her to leave and lead a happy life with the Kashyaps instead of suffering alone in that house.....

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

I really like the lady who is playing the role of Panna,s MIL, she is carrying the character very nicely and convincingly. Netri watch out !!!

I know She is really good... I was impressed long time ago.... 😆
Feefi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki....

Panna's MIL loves Panna a lot but doesn't want to express it...May be she wants her to leave and lead a happy life with the Kashyaps instead of suffering alone in that house.....

yeah it's always her ego that comes in the way! 

Feefi thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

yeah definitely!  both Moon and MIL are great actors! 😳