Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
To be honest with you I always felt a little sorry for her. The reason she was being like that with Panna is because the lady hasn't been able to show her emotions properly to anyone...so all her mixed emotions just come out in anger. Even her husband is a coward, he's never been empathetic towards her. She needs all the love she can get for her to feel cared for and wanted.

Her stubborness was like a shelter she made for herself as she didn't want to show the real person she was inside. She's not a bad person by nature. It was just the circumstances and her attitude that made her like that.

Feefi thumbnail

Originally posted by: crysind

Even for the first time I felt bad for that lady...She acted very well showing that pain for her son...  She is missing her son so badly that she is calling from his cell just to see "Raunak calling" and to get his closeness...😒 That was really touchy...

yeah at least for the first time she's showing her concern for her son too...we've never seen that before... ðŸ˜ƒ

she must repent from panna and then from raunak too when he comes back because she IS the reason for Raunak's leaving
Feefi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

To be honest with you I always felt a little sorry for her. The reason she was being like that with Panna is because the lady hasn't been able to show her emotions properly to anyone...so all her mixed emotions just come out in anger. Even her husband is a coward, he's never been empathetic towards her. She needs all the love she can get for her to feel cared for and wanted.

Her stubborness was like a shelter she made for herself as she didn't want to show the real person she was inside. She's not a bad person by nature. It was just the circumstances and her attitude that made her like that.

LIKE.  i'm still unable to like your posts ðŸ˜­

I agree. but Panna has been married into that house for i think about 2 years now [i have no idea where i got this 2 from but i assume].  Panna has been taking care of the family since then. MIL is getting the love and respect from her bahu since then, but MIL has never taken any step further.  

as for FIL, he is a coward but IMO it seems as if MIL made him that way.  you know, she never gave respect to him.  

All we can do is wonder why MIL is made that way...it could be her nature that she thinks of herself as superior or it could be that certain circumstance made her that way. 

🤣 just to laugh. 
munni_sgp thumbnail

Originally posted by: crysind

Even for the first time I felt bad for that lady...She acted very well showing that pain for her son...  She is missing her son so badly that she is calling from his cell just to see "Raunak calling" and to get his closeness...😒 That was really touchy...

ha febs i totally forgot dat raunak left his cell and thought oh raunak is calling his mom,why isn't she attending.then i got it .felt sorry for her
111192 thumbnail
Feefi panna has been shown  married to raunak for more than 5 years.
Feefi thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Feefi panna has been shown  married to raunak for more than 5 years.

oh, I never knew or maybe i knew but forgot. 😆 thanks for letting me.  
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feefi

LIKE.  i'm still unable to like your posts ðŸ˜­

I agree. but Panna has been married into that house for i think about 2 years now [i have no idea where i got this 2 from but i assume].  Panna has been taking care of the family since then. MIL is getting the love and respect from her bahu since then, but MIL has never taken any step further.  

as for FIL, he is a coward but IMO it seems as if MIL made him that way.  you know, she never gave respect to him.  

All we can do is wonder why MIL is made that way...it could be her nature that she thinks of herself as superior or it could be that certain circumstance made her that way. 

🤣 just to laugh. 

Feefi dear its one of those things that is very hard to explain. Unless you've been in that situation or know someone like that. Me understanding MIL doesn't mean I support her in any way. I am just looking at why she behaves the way she does. Poeple like that usually have a deeper problems which needs sorting out before they can move on.
Have I lost you?
😆
Feefi thumbnail

Feefi dear its one of those things that is very hard to explain. Unless you've been in that situation or know someone like that. Me understanding MIL doesn't mean I support her in any way. I am just looking at why she behaves the way she does. Poeple like that usually have a deeper problems which needs sorting out before they can move on.
Have I lost you?
😆

no no i'm not lost. ðŸ¤£ 

yeah completely get you.  since we don't know the back story, we cannot assume that MIL IS the bad one....maybe it was all FIL's fault. ðŸ¤£ we don't know.  

and yeah yeah i'm not saying you are supporting her....yeah i wonder what her deeper problems are....BUT that doesn't mean i want CVs to show us that, i would rather have them show us meaningful scenes that they are leaving out
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I know dear I really don't think we should hope for anything now.....they are rushing it and leaving out all the good scenes. I got 1 of my requests today...the PAAN scene. It was good but different from OBS.
Feefi thumbnail

I know dear I really don't think we should hope for anything now.....they are rushing it and leaving out all the good scenes. I got 1 of my requests today...the PAAN scene. It was good but different from OBS.

was that better in OBS too? ðŸ˜­ SGP please me wanna see more good scenes. but i'm loving most of the episodes right now😃
Edited by Feefi - 13 years ago