Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shellys18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i was shocked to see it......i was like wow he luvs her so much.....so cuteeeeee
luved the kiss
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Harpreet.M

i dont think he kissed her..it was shot in a way that made the viewers "think" he kissed her

welll u r right harpreet it was not actual lip to lip kiss .i know that karanika didnt kiss but Arjuhi did .so thats enuf for me😆

P.S. i heard of some other show where the leads had an actual kissing scene was some show on SP but cant remember its name n the leads were a real life couple n if they can kiss y cant Karanika☺️ .well we r getting greedy hee ek tho itni muskhil se aisa scene dekhne mila .i think we shud be happy what we got
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari_15

Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!Omg!!!!

Wel wht else happened?? Cnt watch d show rt nw......

well nothing much after the kiss it was miss😆 i mean the same old ek style MU but thank god Arohi didnt said that she loved dhondz warna kiss ka impact khatam ho jata
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kudi_NextDoor

Lolzz, everyones goingg crazyyy! ;P

see i m the biggest 1 LOL 😆 mein show aadhe mein chodkar aagaya
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

Wow!

They kissed?

OMG. Somebody please post the picture. I'm so excited. I want to watch it NOW.

thand rakh sonia dont worry i m sure some1 will post pic soon n go watch soon i guess Waleed might have uploaded by now
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwwww.....hw sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt........
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kiss was unexpected....
bt just luved it...!!!
wah kya tarika hai chup karane ka...!!
arjun ishtyle...!!!

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: nav92

hi guys,,i m here with my new observation,,,today arjun kissed arohi on her lips,,,and when they kiss wht i remeber it was betab dil kee tamanna kiss,,,after tht kiss kritika ne karan ko bahut staya tha,,,she called him a serial kisser and tv ka imran hashmi,,and after watching todays kiss i think karan ne kritika ki woh shikayat bhi door kr di,,,,hahhha,,ab kya bolti ho kritika,,how was my bro,,tumhe chup krane ka ek hi tariqa hai,,and then laga dia choka,,,wht did u think guys,,my observation was rigth ornot,,r u agrree with me

u think Arjun bro thats a shock thats very unlikely here 😆.anyways i guess after the betaab scene( karan might have pacified kritika by actually k☺️ aur jahan tak aaj ke epi ki baat hai .Arjun did right thing Arohi ka moh band karne ka isse acha tarika kya hai .ek teer 3 nishane 
1.Arjun khush
2.Arohi khush
3.Arohi ka mooh band😆
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

what he kisssed her today oh maa😉😳

jee haan but not a real lip to lip kiss par serial ki world mein who kiss hain 😆
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

omg he kissd her aww   post picture

me too waiting for pic😳