Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

It is confirmed,Geet leaves Maan in favour of Dev

Posted: 13 years ago
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9114-geet-to-leave-maan-house.htm

.Article on India Forum and with it,I feel the makers have nothing more to show but cash and survive on showing major misunderstandings between Geet,eventually degrading the real soul of Maaneet relationship.

Why drag the story boss,I knw even then your show wud be great...but the only point is make full use of Drashti and Gurmeet and their wonderfull chemistry.

You guys are mere surviving despite the best couple ever seen on small screen working for you.

If you guys want to know what fans want and if you feel there are very few ideas left,then read this fan fiction to atleast analyse if it can work..and wud give fans what they want and are missing badly.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1610372

https://www.facebook.com/geetstarone?sk=app_2373072738#!/topic.php?uid=109723285713002&topic=3015

GVN feels the show will always rock,but unnecessary plots where Geet leaves Maan will now only degrade the real soul of Maaneet relationship,which lies in nok zhoks but also at the same time great understanding and respect for each other.
Edited by GVVN - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
IMPOSIBBLE YR
GEET CANT LEVES MAAN JST BECOZ IN FAVOR OF DEV
Originally posted by: nosi

IMPOSIBBLE YR

GEET CANT LEVES MAAN JST BECOZ IN FAVOR OF DEV

But the India forum Article says she will,these guys ban us for writing and they themselves spread such rumours.
these guys have gone nuts..they cant think beyond showing major issues between them and bringing them close again..

It will fun to watch for sure,becoz now fans will make fun of the so called eternal and perfect love between Maan and Geet.

Sad these guys are now using the love between Maaneet to drag the tracks..

Atleast they can read to what other fans are writing..

Mishty is writing good tracks..there is other girl muskaan too and even I have written 60 episodes of possible future track..

Makers shud understand few plots are necessary,considering the main plot of Geet..

Anywyas those interested in reading the possible future track can go to these links and say if it is better than present track and if it gives what fans are demanding since months.

https://www.facebook.com/geetstarone?sk=app_2373072738#!/topic.php?uid=109723285713002&topic=3015

GVN feels,the only tracks which will appeal fans is Dev going to jail and Sameera coming in and may be Vicky and his cute relationship with Geet as bhabhi and some love story may be with Geet's younger sister..

Ideas are plenty but no one to hear..

So better sit and watch..wht else can be done?
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u..
This MC track even tho it was sad it was exciting as we thought we would see maaneet relationship growing stronger and maaneet getting closer than ever..
This MU will ruin maaneet relationship..
Geet used to understand maan more than anyone else..
She cud read his eyes..what is happening to her character?
Just a few weeks back..maaneet themselves told brij no one can seperate them, they also told dev his presence doesn affect their relationship..so was that all waste? Was that all shown just for that time? Barry..you have been there since the beginning..how can geet forgive dev n not understand maan???😡🤢😭
This track cud have gotten the charm back but seems like cvs are in love with MUs
n geet forgiving dev? Is dat even possible?
How can she? Datz way too dumb..
Please send dev to jail n out of maaneet life n let maaneet cope the pain together! Please cvs dun ruin GHSP..u will loose 90 % of ur viewers if you show such crap track..
This track was going so beautifully now what happened?
\Why u ruining th show again??\
We beg you please dont show this track..

If i was a Geet Creative:

I would have shown beautiful track where maan tries to console geet and maaneet go out somewhere to spend sometime alone to comfort each other n dev wudn stick his nose up into maaneet life n back off..i wud have shown dev get out of the house ASAP and annie go back to her studies n Nitya and arjun get married n go away as well..romeo n manisha come back to KC..i wud have shown maaneet relationship grow stronger n lots of beautiful maaneet scenes..i wudn have ruined geet's character according to the new article.i wudn have messed the storyline with a MU..
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m sacred. . :( not to hear and watch. . . Feeling Cry. . By reading article. . . Really very sacred. .

I guess they badly need to read this to get an idea about how they can go forward with the series.

I guess,the channel,makers,writers and technical team are trying to say fans..

"Just shut up and see what we want to show you,watch it or else get lost,we dont care what you stupid fans feel,you are a mere source of TRP's and you guys have only right to love and support and not object any decision,becoz we know what is good for the series,we care damn for your emotions and that is why we wont listen to any of your immature demands,we will show more and more of Arjun and Annie plot with Sangram and Nitya too in it,we will show Geet leaving Maan for Dev and we will continue the show for 6 days a week despite knowing it has hampered quality,we will use the charisma of Geet and its characters and even sets and give it away to other shows so that fans get a feel of Geet in other shows as well,we will concentrate more on our new shows and get the best people who were working for Geet to work for other new shows,we will ignore Geet becoz we know fans will still love and support it becoz we have Gurmeet and Drashti working in it and we firmly beleive that fans are so blindly in love with them that any sonsense served will be taken under the love and support for these two."

Assumption by Gaurav Vijay Nayyar regarding what the channel,makers and the technical team are trying to convey by their acts in the past 5 months,ever after Geet revealed that she was pregnant and the series began its roller coster ride.

BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
always knew u were bad in english but now its confirmed...where in the entire article does it say that geet leaves maan for dev??? always knew u were delusional but to this extent???!!!

if u cant read.. stop writing as well asnd spare us the torture!!! 
the way u write and what u write-seriously!! u are mentall ill ! tumhe log jhelte kaise hain???
Originally posted by: indepgal

always knew u were bad in english but now its confirmed...where in the entire article does it say that geet leaves maan for dev??? always knew u were delusional but to this extent???!!!

if u cant read.. stop writing as well asnd spare us the torture!!! 
the way u write and what u write-seriously!! u are mentall ill ! tumhe log jhelte kaise hain???

WHy dont u get the..... out of here..do I tell u to comment,so why dont u just read and go away and Miss Indep Gal,I am a very busy person..I dont have time to entertain your baseless argument..if u wanna target me...do it for ur own fun,but u r wasting time...

Now if u dont understand simple english language,I am requesting you to please ignore me..I am requesting you..

Neither I care what u think about my English...and neither have I asked you to tell me..I am reporting your account to the moderator..for passing personal and insulting comments..against me...

Please refrain from judging and passing personal comments..I am not a TV show which is open for discussion..if you have issues with me..please ignore me..those who entertain me..are happy to do it..if u cant entertain me then please buzz off.