Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Hate to Love my barbaadi

macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

A couple of years ago (what, you guys thought I would give my bali umar away?๐Ÿ˜‰) a somewhat normal girl was born. She was a walking talking disaster from birth and hoped her life would get on track like other sane people around her. However, fate had other plans!๐Ÿ˜ญ

On August 10th 2010, her eyes fell on the world's most heavenly creature: Maan Singh Khurana๐Ÿ˜. She was a serial fanatic so thought why not to watch the show this Adonis comes in. Then she saw the most gorgeous woman in the universe, Geet Handa, and went omgg its Muskaan from DMG๐Ÿ˜ฒ. She thought challo lets get hooked onto this magical show, though she had no idea she was digging her own grave.

She started watching the show and instantly got sucked into the paradise of maaneet๐Ÿ˜ณ.

She started calling her professors kaminas, gadhas, khottes and ullu de pathas. Instead of paying attention in lecture and learning about chemical reactions, she was more interested in Maan's next reaction to Geet's antics. Was he gonna pin her to the wall or was he gonna gaze msk style into her eyes or or or was he gonna sweep her into his macho arms and take her away to the Bahamas to (you don't expect me to complete this sentence right?)๐Ÿ˜‰

She burnt rice while rewatching the episodes on youtube and got turned into paneer tikka masala by her mom since there was nothing to serve the guests. However, she thought this is nothing abnormal because accidents happen to everyone right?๐Ÿ˜†

She almost failed her orgo exams because she was more busy reviewing the statistics regarding how boiled food can create a perfect yummylicious body, a never changing stubble and hair with hairband derivatives๐Ÿ˜. No no, she didn't really fail according to US standards but ofcourse, in desi world and desi definition, she did horrible. She thought ohh well she wasn't an Albert Einstein in childhood to begin with so let's try harder๐Ÿ˜†. Never did she blame her addiction to maaneet or GF though, mind you cuz these were merely teeny tiny side activities, which only took up her thoughts, mind and heart!

However, she soon realized she couldn't get herself to get rid of this bimari called Geet. She chanted the hanuman chalisa, physically restraint herself with gummy bear chains and yet, in the end she had to return to the world of GF and maaneet!

Today, here I am more crazy, obsessed and addicted than I was before! I have made so many amazing friends here and everyone on the forum is so freaking awesome and cool. In exactly two minutes, my mom is gonna come yell at me to get off the laptop or else she will turn me into masala bhindi but I am sure you are all more interested in asking okay why did she make this gigantic post in the first place. ๐Ÿ˜†

Umm can we have a James Bond style suspense for like two seconds to make this sound more dramatic? No? Okay then, all I wanna say is guys can we please stop jumping to conclusions and atleast see where the cvs are heading forward with this track? Ever wondered why GHSP is always number one (on I-F, though it would be a dream come true to see it at the top in the trp chart)? It's because we have all stood through, thick and thin, with our dear show no matter how many hurdles and hassles have been throw at us. Okay, fine maybe I am over-exaggerating a little but you get my point right? The cvs have played their biggest trump card and GHSP is right now at one of its most crucial stages. Let's atleast see where cvs are planning to go with this track and ofcourse, sada andas, dandas and pandas are all welcome later.

On this note, I would like to leave saying I hate to love my barbaadi because of maaneet mania and unfortunately, no matter how many ridiculous tracks are shown, I will be glued, like matar is to paneer, to Geet forever and ever!<3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

aww....CP....such a lovely post..!!๐Ÿค— hmm....CP ki kahani toh bilkul filmy hai haan๐Ÿ˜‰..i think hum saare maaneetians bilkul same to same hote h...๐Ÿ˜†

i agree with each and every word of urs sweetie..!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

ur gigantic post is a perfect combo of humor hitting the target...๐Ÿ˜‰

and Albert einstein since childhood๐Ÿคฃ... chanting hanuman chalisa.๐Ÿ˜ณ...how cute..!!๐Ÿ˜Š

vaise i agree wid u dear...we jump to conclusions even before seeing anything...we should see the positive side of everything na...!!

and look... after seeing sbs i don't think that there will b any major MU between them...ummeedd par duniya kayam h na..๐Ÿ˜›

we should stand by our CVs just to see what they r planning to show...nhi toh unka muffin style bharta toh ban hi jayega na...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

till then...even i would be glued to GHSP...forever and ever...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

keep rocking...๐Ÿ˜‰

love ya..๐Ÿค—

Edited by maaneet_ayla - 13 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Muffin meri sweet si Muffin
Love u n loved ur post to the core
Well evn im ur barbadi forevr n evr
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
LOL! wat a muffin-licious post...
res! will edit later!
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AWWWW What a wonderful post!!!!! I agree with you. let's see what happens before exploding at the CVs.
sweet-and-cute thumbnail
awe....taliya...what a beautiful post..........ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh richu teri cheaks kitthe hain re...!.... after a long time i hv read this type of amazing post on GF..!
macho_muffin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -afsha-

Muffin meri sweet si Muffin

Love u n loved ur post to the core
Well evn im ur barbadi forevr n evr

thanks babes!!
lol aren't we happy with our lives!๐Ÿ˜†
macho_muffin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dtri

AWWWW What a wonderful post!!!!! I agree with you. let's see what happens before exploding at the CVs.

aww thank you!!
yup lets wait before throwing andas at them!
macho_muffin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet-and-cute

awe....taliya...what a beautiful post..........ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh richu teri cheaks kitthe hain re...!.... after a long time i hv read this type of amazing post on GF..!

aww thanks chica๐Ÿค—
really, ek article kya aagaya forum main bashing shuru....can we atleast wait to see how the track unfolds?
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Finally I get to read a part of "Autobiography of Muffin".

You are right, of course. The articles may not even be true for all we know. Remember the 12-day kasam that MSK was supposed to take before the Wedding? It never came.

All we can do is wait until the track unfolds and then comment.