The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

vaishnavi... Senior Member
vaishnavi...
vaishnavi...

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

thanks Shibz!! Kept my hopes high ...

when Arohi says "Mein ghar jaha rahi hoon" and then Arjun says "Yeh tumhara hi ghar hai" and pulls her back down .. that was soo funny ROFL Arohi is making herself look dumb infront of Arjun
Poor arohi was soo confused.use khud nahi pata wo kya bol rahi thi ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
lolz arjun knows thats why he din let arohi say rubbish!..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx-tehreem-shibz

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Show started with baby Roll no 31 and his mom - That was as always beyond just Cute... cutest ..Embarrassedever

And a Date of hubby  -wife ...Yeah Its Arjuhi...they actully arranges the date to talk about their lifes...(according to Mrs.Singhaniya..LOLEmbarrassed)but When both heart is filled with Love than how date can only be about talking lifeWink...And it goes to lectute on Love and attraction /Destiny theories...Embarrassed
Thats happened today..EmbarrassedA Word is DESTINY  -Kismat se Tum Hamko Mile Ho..

OMG !! A Kiss - unexpected -That was like ....I m still Day Dreaming.. He actully kissed her...Loved that scene...Thanks to writers Bring this real Chemistry and true Romance - a passionate love in picture...Its expression of Deep love and when Girl dont denies means she trust him totaly ..It freezed Arohi for sec..It was so cute convo before KISS...Maine tumhari Jaan bachai hai...Teen baar Embarrassed....(Ji Arohiji you saved him- But now you yr self  become his Jaan only..So his life resides in yr Jaan...You know better right ...Last Scene..Embarrassed)

But I wonder for now Arjun only praposed his Lady love and This Magical kiss is there...Agar Aagaaz ye hai to Anjaam Kya HogaBig smile... Arjuhi  break all the records these season of Passionate Love....ApproveHeart

Last scene was truly beautiful and touching.. A wife trying to manao her ruthe hue PiyaEmbarrassed...Arohi is like sweet - Lovely wife...and Last part -  Well Well Arjun proved that  his Narazgi is not big than the His Lady LOVE Arohi..he can leave all it behind when something hurts her...Thats call the true love..Embarrassed

Thats all ...Arjun Finally said magical word ILU...still 6 days to go untill Arohi express her love...Hope they dont ruin it...Let it be like this ..this Rutho -Manao session it Good and going well...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jerry27me_4everpiamist-anzaeram-AmnaIshSHIKHA19zooni.bluelove_kukiglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFsaraaa.Anjalii...xXx-tehreem-shibz

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
@summergirl92 LOL Arohi ko itna confusion hai ke woh "i love youu' bhi nahi ke rahi hai Angry

@shibz and yet Arjun is tolerating her LOL She's smart when she wants to be but didn't use her brains on almost 'most imp day' of her life Ermm 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-glitter567-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
resssssssssssssssssssssss..............
Ahem ahemmmmmmmmmmmm..... M still dreaming baad mein edit karungi...wink wink
WinkWink
hey ppl...Smile
OMG!!!! wat a superb episode...m speechless after dat kiss scene...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapDay Dreaming
unexpected bt really nice...StarStar
BOTH KARAN N KRITIKA LOOKED AWESOME IN BLACK OUTFIT...WOWW..HeartHugDay Dreaming
So starting with the episode..arjun talking to his friend jay discussing bou the night
"aaj ki raat meri life ki sabse important raat hai"
 hmmmmm... both arjun n arohi in a room ... a perfect date..i must say.. perfect time, perfect place...perfect people..
omggg d convo between arjun n arohi wassssss superb, fantastic..romantic...StarClap
arjun enter's d room n have decided ki aaj woh sach arohi ko bolke hi rahega..
finally he is ready to confess his feelings for arohi...
"maine dad se keh diya hai ki aaj ke baad mein aisa koi kaam nahin karunga jisse meri jaan ko khatra ho.. mujhe marne se darr lagta hai.. kyunki mein aisa kuch nahin karna chahta jisse mein tumse durr ho jao.. kyunki jo kuch bhi ho jaye mein tum se durr nahin ho na chahta"Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
wowww... finaaly arjun want to live .. usse ab marne se darr lagta hai..
arohi was shant toh he said ki tum nai feel karti aisa..meine toh tumhe itne time pehle hi divorce de dia hai.. fir tum yahan kyu ho..
arohi:  mein yahan raj ke liye hun, daddi ke liye hun..
arjun: galat tum yahan raj, ya daddi ke liye nai , na mere liye par yahan tum apne liye ho...
well arohi was totally quiet toh arjun said ki tum nai bologi kyunki tum "ek egoistic, ziddi ,stupide arohi ho.."
then haha arohi shuru hui bolne toh chup hi nai ho rahi thi toh arjun said ki tumhe chup karane ka ek hi tareeka hai...
omggggg i was sharmoing alot when arjun kissed arohi...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClap cuz i was sitting wid mum n dad.. but yeahhhh i was smiling as well chupke chupke se
isliye il watch d episode fir se.. repeat u knw... ab itna acha episode aaega toh uske repeat telecast toh dekhna paerga na..waise i watch repeat most of d times..
hmmmm but yeh kya arohi jo baat aapke dil mein hai woh zubaan par kyun nai aa rahi..i was sooo happy ki u forgot bou dhondhzz..but fir se u started thinking...not done na...
Arohi: "I... I... LOVE... I LOVE... ???" pura toh bol dete arohi... chalo koi nai mein bol deti hun...wink winkWinkWinkWinkWink
i love u arjun...waise hi aap mujhe black mein bahut ache lagte ho..
after dat everything changed ... situation changed... rula dia mujhe totally.... arjun arohi ne... n now arjun is not talking to arohi...
bilkul bhi nai...n its hurting arohi more....
well i don't feel like more cuz i don't want to get out of arjuhi's land...
overall nice episode... mixture of romance, emotions, feelings, truth....ClapThumbs Up
Love kmh/karanika Heart

Edited by shiviloveskmh - 17 March 2011 at 9:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxx-SweetGirl-aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
res Stern Smile
*edited* Stern Smile
EEEEKKSSSSS Stern Smile
AHHHHHH Stern Smile
*thud* phir se gir gayi Stern Smile
*gets up* *watch the scene again *Stern Smile
*THUD* ab ki baar tou bohat hi zor se giri Stern Smile
Haye rabba is se zayada koi paasionate episode ho sakta tha woh bhi full on Stern Smile From sometime i was really thinking that now they should step ahead from the cute love to the passionate one and this particular episode just made my day night evening morning Stern Smile
Today i wont discuss anything except Karanika and Arjuhi Stern Smile  I cant even get myself to talk about anything else or even look at it Stern Smile
KISS Silly<<ok i break my record LOL it gave me goosebumps Blushing Ahhhh it was soo passionate Stern Smile i cant describe how beautiful karanika performed it Blushing Oh how i wish it was the real one  BlushingSilly but never mind i am always glad of what i get Embarrassed
The bg score in that scene was the cherry on top Stern Smile  Ahhh thankyou cvs for not using the other version though i like both but this unplugged version was just as perfect as it can get Stern Smile  The sudden surprise the falling and raising of heart beat SillyThen arohi's attempt to say i love you Stern SmileBlushing 
P.E.R.F.E.C.T  Stern SmilePeriod Embarrassed
Hayee then the confession Silly They looked soo HOT Blushing Kash mein sets pe hoti Blushing 
Everything about the scene was perfect starting from the expression direction writing everthing Big smile
Then comes my most favourite of all scenes today Stern Smile  The cold shoulder one . It was the most passionate scene till yet and the bg score of devdas Stern Smile  mereko maar hi daala uff i love Mrs arjun arohi singhania Yup she comes in this avatar very rarely but whenever she comes she leaves me speechless Stern Smile I mean can anyone be this crazy to cut her finger just to get her husband's attention NO only arohi is that crazy to do it without and hesitation Stern Smile I loved karan's attitude expression they were brilliant perfect Stern Smile
Ahhhh i dont feel like talking about anything except this scene Sillybut ima gona stop here to save you guys from torture LOL
Last but not the least i wanna sing idk why though the song

Zara zara behakta hai behakta hai aj tou mera
tan badan mein payasi hun muje bhar le apni bahon mein
Mein kaise jiyoon kaise marun Stern SmileLOL

Edited by -tehreem- - 17 March 2011 at 3:29pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everxxSassyxx-anzaeram-love_kuki-SweetGirl--TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx-dark.horse-

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
one of d bst episode till nw...
full of emotions...and d reason i like episode whole 30mins its only arjuhi scenes...!!!
roll no 31 is sooo sweet..!!jst luv u raj...
dey both luk super hawwttt in black...!!!
wat to say...i m just speechless for d first part....no words....wowww luv is in d air.....finally arjun said those 3 magical luv....arjun luk so sweet wen he is on d knees....omg another flashback scene just luved it...kiss scene was unexpected....omg omg omg omg.....CRP CRP.....urgently......i had tears in my eyes due to happiness....
as expected arohi nai kaha dat she arjun....n all coz of dat dhondu.....i m gonna kill him...!!!
n d last part is d bst....d way arjun take care of arohi...just luved it....widout saying a word u said everything....ClapClap
he proves who much he luved arohi...!!!
today dey justify d tittle...
KITNI MOHABBAT HAI....!!!TongueTongue
hats for ur acting....karanika roxx...luv u....!!

Edited by smilingpurvi15 - 17 March 2011 at 11:18pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxx-anzaeram-piamistzooni.blueaksh4IF-SweetGirl-glitter567Anjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index