Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

mohabat lounge(17/3 epi-102) (Page 28)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by aksh4IF

ab kisi aur ko gf batate toh yeh brilliant brilliant MU kaise laa sakte.. aur in dono ka reunion aaj hi ho jata..aur story 2 hafton me khatam!!D'oh

I know yaar!! we discussed this yest as well.. didn't we?? mein to sirf arohi-dhondu ki logic par sar phod rahi hoon! LOLLOL baki to pata hai ki it was necessary for the story & stuff!! lekin in dono ke dimag ko bhi to datt deni chahiye na!! LOL

super dimaag hai.. ulluwalia ke beti..ka bachpan ka crush..aise hi honge yaar!!LOL

deffo this season all the MUs have been based on the most ridiculous logics Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukizooni.blue

TeekhiMishti IF-Sizzlerz
TeekhiMishti
TeekhiMishti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Finally done with mount everest...arifa proud of herselfCool
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Me proud for building up one! Lolzzz
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
hey guysssss i am backkkk hey kuko aksh jannat ari
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by --Ari--

Me proud for building up one! Lolzzz

Me proud of both.. n happy that i am back.. in time!!! Party

hey hina!!
TeekhiMishti IF-Sizzlerz
TeekhiMishti
TeekhiMishti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Yey me here too...will watch the epi while m in ML today...i have a feeling todays epi cant be watched alone...something intense goanna happen today

btw aksh kuki i dnt agree u with u both...i think now the misunderstanding is quite justified...arohi thinks arjun will support jai so she is not telling him the truth...dhondu-arohi logic is fine because arjun already thinks theres something between them...that would justify dhondu being in jai's marraige as well...arohi thinks by keeping quite she will be able to convince arjun that theres something between those both and hence shield dhondu from jai-arjun suspicions cause she knws now they will be on high alert cause they think somethings fishy after getting the note and they could get suspicious of dhondu...so arohi is spoilin her life to shield dhondu and get back the love of his life....arohi ki toh friendship bhi kitni selfless and hai this dhondu iska toh mujhe pyaar bhi itna selfish dikh raha hai dont even get me started on his friendship apne liye arjuhi ki life mein complications bada raha hai selfish moron

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
hey aksh how are you? and happy holi dekho rey dekho rey holi aye gey holi ke din aye holi ke din aye hum soch reh the kab aye gey holi ke din   DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

east of west holi is the best DancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing happy holi everoneDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index