Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kavyasam

hello tehru , ari,  maryadafan. 

@ari will read ur take kal aramse.

@maryadafan -  loved ur take.  btw.   whats ur name ?ðŸ˜ģ

@aksh - uss kiss ka kissa  khatam nahi hoga sach mein.  I liked kritz expressions  during that scene.  

me liked the expressions too.. i luv their work more in the intense scenes.. even more when they are emoting pain!! they r mindblowing KK n Kritz!!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
ari.. i was thinking abt the SBS segment abt the serial kisser too.. Kritz cant complain no more.. ðŸ˜†

btw..that dress... it was distracting to me i admit.. but i think its the same one they were wearing in the promo.. him the blk shirt n she the dress!!
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
@jannat.. Then we see arjun on the phone with jay...just loved the way he told the 'love doctor' that he will be listening to his heart over mind...arrey jay shoudn't you be saying this?  instead you're trying to make a plan   

Jay is a love DOCTOR no.. so hez got even love down to a science .. where he needs formulae n theorems n algorithms.. isliye plan kar raha tha.. Arjun DON hai.. upar se Arohi ka pati..toh jaanta hai ki impulsive ko impulsive se tackle karo ðŸ˜†
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ kavyasam my name is imtiaz.
what is your name?
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
rofl not on karan aksh this was for some one else...serial KILLER ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

kavya take u're own tym...its about the size of everest

and that dress dont get me started it was ruining the whole beautiful moment for me i hated it with passion....in promo the dress was really good donno if its the same one...black hi pehnana tha toh atleast they could have made her wear wat she wore for the fashion magazine gifted by angels...i hated this one...
aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ari--

rofl not on karan aksh this was for some one else...serial KILLER ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

kavya take u're own tym...its about the size of everest

and that dress dont get me started it was ruining the whole beautiful moment for me i hated it with passion....in promo the dress was really good donno if its the same one...black hi pehnana tha toh atleast they could have made her wear wat she wore for the fashion magazine gifted by angels...i hated this one...

k will have to go catchup on that convo then ðŸ˜ģ

and the dress.. agreed they cud have done a better job for the lead.. but i suppose they were trying to match the promo with this epi.. but the dress worked out better in the promo than in a scene.. ab jaane de dress ko.. me just happy for her decision of not saying i love dhondz tonite.. 
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@aksh4IF   thanks for the compliment.

i have started opening more because of kmh love and reading everyones takes here has made really interested.

during the day i am waiting for this time to come on the forum and of course watch the episode i have got addicted now.
aksh4IF thumbnail
btw ari..
Originally posted by: --Ari--

No one noticing me and inviting me in the convo so me being the besharm mlsa member that i m mein khud conversation mein haddi banings ðŸ˜ˆ

tujhe kabse invite ki zarurat padne lagi.. tu toh MLSA ki member hai na ðŸĪŠ
aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARYADAFAN

@aksh4IF   thanks for the compliment.

i have started opening more because of kmh love and reading everyones takes here has made really interested.

during the day i am waiting for this time to come on the forum and of course watch the episode i have got addicted now.

imtiaz.. me too started writing here only after i started watching KMH2.. the show and ML are equally addicting.. u shud see the spam sessions me n kuki have been upto this week ðŸ˜†.. sab KMH ki mahima hai!!👏
aksh4IF thumbnail
@shikha.. luvly take.. got brainwave..

jab jaan ke dushman aapki jaan bachane ke liye, apni jaan daav pe lagane lage.. toh jawab mein aap bhi apna dil daav pe laga de!!

and thats what arjun did today.. he put his heart out there, quite confident that she wont walk all over it..but whatever else arohi did.. she dint walk all over it..👍🏞 n thats why i am dancing tonite!!