Users

Frequent Posters

vaishnavi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -sanju-

N i felt bad 4 Arohi also 2day...she was so adorable in her talli act ya...😳

n Hii Kavya, Jannat n Vaishu.......🤗🤗🤗

hiii sanju .i guess i dont noe many ppl out here but would love to noe .will u guyzz introduce urslef plzz 😃
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

dun worry.. we'll need to do that anyways.. it willl take a lot of talli-pan from arohi to completely tell arjun the truth...n lots of tallipan from arjun to actually stick arnd to hear her talli-bak-bak!!

ditto!! but I super loved both of them today!!
both were totally in character.. I expected arjun to react exactly the way he did today!! touch cookie!!
& u expected arohi to try to manofy him with her sweet cute bubbly charm.. she was bang on!! but thodi aur mehnat lagegi yaar!! arjun's hurt.. aur hurt arjun kitna stubborn hota hai.. we'll know na!! So, ALL THE VERY BEST to Mrs. singhania!!
kavyasam thumbnail

hi hina, olly , sanju, ari, askh, kuki, jannat , vaishu,   and everyone else 🤗

this is to arjun -  😳 😎😆

arohi - 🤗🤗🤗

dhond -  😔🤔❓

jay -  🤪🤓

archi -  😳👍🏼

dushta chatushtay -  🤢😡🥱🐷😒

bua  -- 

-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy Tanu...🤗🤗
Agree, Aro was a sweetheart 2day..😳
N dhondhu is such a chipkoo....😡😡😡

love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmh24ever

ok i well add mora tumhare taraf se (((((( how you can miss this crazy cekenPulling My Hair Out 

Road Rage No   Throw Computer all this form kuko to zooni  and yes diito jabe yeh gauri ate hai tab arjuhi ke liya kuch acha hota hai remebra last time is ne rashi ko dakha diya tha jeske waja se arjuhi ke shaadi ho gey the now waiting for next zar ko jadka

ditto!! ZOR KA JHATKA to herself!! 😆😆😆
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kuki

jaise woh arohi ko protect karne ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai na!! usi tarah mein use protect karne ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hoon! kabootar#1 ko to hum dono ne milke hi udaya tha!! he's totally choomantar!! 😆 so!! yeh Arjun hi hai.. asli wala!! agar mera saath degi na partner.. to adha adha share!! 🤣 agar dushmano ke saath mil jayegi to 😈

k deal!! and then kuki-aksh partnership continues

p.s. psst..*looks arount to check no onez listening* check ur quotes partner.. 😳
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sanju-

Heyy Tanu...🤗🤗
Agree, Aro was a sweetheart 2day..😳
N dhondhu is such a chipkoo....😡😡😡

oooooo   I was  soooo mad  at  him,  what  was he rehearsing  how to be with archi by chipkofying with arohi , idoit  to the power of n...Angry
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

hina.. go read pg1.. u'll know who all are drunk... n for since when..u shud check out the maha hangout thread, then the 100th thread, then the 101 thread..😈

oh 😈 thanks aksh kuko"s bf 😉 i well cek right now 😈 and kuko righty raho age mien jalne ke liya 😈
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

hi hina, olly , sanju, ari, askh, kuki, jannat , vaishu,   and everyone else 🤗

this is to arjun -  😆

arohi - 🤗🤗🤗

dhond -  😔🤔❓

jay -  🤪🤓

archi -  😳👍🏼

dushta chatushtay -  😒

bua  -- 

Kavya!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 super loved ur dushta chatushtay's!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmh24ever

oh 😈 thanks aksh kuko"s bf 😉 i well cek right now 😈 and kuko righty raho age mien jalne ke liya 😈

hinuuu!! mein to ready hoon.. lekin tu pg.1 se sahi salamat pehle faint hoye bina wapis to aake dikha!! tab tu mujhe jalayegin na!! iss baar maine aisa kaam kiya hai.. ki tu permanent behosh ho jayegi!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so, me saved from hinu!! 🤣🤣🤣