Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ab kisi aur ko gf batate toh yeh brilliant brilliant MU kaise laa sakte.. aur in dono ka reunion aaj hi ho jata..aur story 2 hafton me khatam!!

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

i dun think i will be available during the day either.. maybe not in the night either.. am not going bak to boston until tuesday!! 
n thnx for reserving..

okayss!! no problem!! let me know whenever ur available.. we'll see if we get anytime..
I'll be back from home on sunday.. late night!! so, will be available after that!!
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

ab kisi aur ko gf batate toh yeh brilliant brilliant MU kaise laa sakte.. aur in dono ka reunion aaj hi ho jata..aur story 2 hafton me khatam!!

I know yaar!! we discussed this yest as well.. didn't we?? mein to sirf arohi-dhondu ki logic par sar phod rahi hoon! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† baki to pata hai ki it was necessary for the story & stuff!! lekin in dono ke dimag ko bhi to datt deni chahiye na!! πŸ˜†
aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kuki

I know yaar!! we discussed this yest as well.. didn't we?? mein to sirf arohi-dhondu ki logic par sar phod rahi hoon! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† baki to pata hai ki it was necessary for the story & stuff!! lekin in dono ke dimag ko bhi to datt deni chahiye na!! πŸ˜†

super dimaag hai.. ulluwalia ke beti..ka bachpan ka crush..aise hi honge yaar!!πŸ˜†

deffo this season all the MUs have been based on the most ridiculous logics πŸ˜‘
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Finally done with mount everest...arifa proud of herself😎
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ari--

Finally done with mount everest...arifa proud of herself😎

Me proud for building up one! Lolzzz
--HiNa-- thumbnail
hey guysssss i am backkkk hey kuko aksh jannat ari
aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kuki

Me proud for building up one! Lolzzz

Me proud of both.. n happy that i am back.. in time!!! πŸ₯³

hey hina!!
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Yey me here too...will watch the epi while m in ML today...i have a feeling todays epi cant be watched alone...something intense goanna happen today

btw aksh kuki i dnt agree u with u both...i think now the misunderstanding is quite justified...arohi thinks arjun will support jai so she is not telling him the truth...dhondu-arohi logic is fine because arjun already thinks theres something between them...that would justify dhondu being in jai's marraige as well...arohi thinks by keeping quite she will be able to convince arjun that theres something between those both and hence shield dhondu from jai-arjun suspicions cause she knws now they will be on high alert cause they think somethings fishy after getting the note and they could get suspicious of dhondu...so arohi is spoilin her life to shield dhondu and get back the love of his life....arohi ki toh friendship bhi kitni selfless and hai this dhondu iska toh mujhe pyaar bhi itna selfish dikh raha hai dont even get me started on his friendship apne liye arjuhi ki life mein complications bada raha hai selfish moron
--HiNa-- thumbnail
hey aksh how are you? and happy holi dekho rey dekho rey holi aye gey holi ke din aye holi ke din aye hum soch reh the kab aye gey holi ke din