mohabat lounge(17/3 epi-102) - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
continuing on the arjun-bua thought trail.. i hope bua goes behind arohi's back to talk to arjun.. after arohi fills her in on what happend.. n bua figures out dhondz angle.. but then i want arohi to do this job herself.. k maybe bua can just do the basic framework.. n arohi can fill in the details.. like bua giving them assignments together since shez the wedding planner.. n jay's parents being arnd will pressurize arjun to follow the plans!!
Originally posted by aksh4IF

thats so like RPS to indirectly send Arjun on the trail...saamp bhi mar jaaye aur laathi bhi na tute!! gud one partner!!

Thanks partner!! It would also leave a way open for RPS!! to bring arjun back into his business once again.. If arjun finds it himself, that way rudra won't be involved anywhere.. of course!! RPS would point everything to ullu's & once again.. arjun into hurt revenge mode.. this time stronger bcoz it was his whole identity & existence which was questioned bcoz of the facts that would be revealed!! arjun, unaware of the truth! on the other hand arohi.. would get to the bottom of the truth for arjun's sake.. that is if arohi is also not directly involved in this story!! but we have a doubt that she is due to KSA's dialogue of she would hate the family if she comes to know the truth!! let's assume for now.. she'll find the truth.. would stand by arjun & make him see the truth & also save him from all the evil factors that have started to surround him!!

nah.. arjun khud usse jaane ke liye nahi kahega..par agar woh jaayegi toh woh rokega nahi..arohi deffo nahi jaayegi.. toh usse bahar laana padega... n that job only ullus can do.. coz singus me they dun care na...o but..jab arjun ko RPS ka secret pata chalega..tab nahi keh sakte..but abhi uss raaz ko khulne mein time lagega na..matlab completely atleast..😕

so i am gonna bet on ullus in the case that the secret is not out yet.. coz KSA has some secret up his sleeve too..😡

agree!! which is why I said.. won't comment untill pic gets clear.. we both know that right now arjun would never ask arohi to leave!! so ur point is valid.. it would be ullu's if it's shown at this stage of the story!!
but later.. I'm more concerned abut when the mystery starts unraveling.. then, we can't say if it would be arjuhi themselves or ullu's!!
this is what i meant.. bas aaj I'm not being very specific bcoz kaal ke jaise fresh nahin hai mera dimag!! pretty tired today!! so, specificity ko aaj maro goli!! tu samajh jana mein kya kehna chahti hoon.. & ignore spelling mistakes too!!
no probs partner..in fact.. aaj tere take ne pura episode bohot hi acche se dissect kar diya..aur kuch bacha nahi hai wahan.. 👏

am watching the photoshoot episode.. kya lag rahe the dono..first time i thought arohi luked better than arjun..coz arjun was luking his regular hot..he looks hotter in blk.. but arohi..was mindblowing there.. coz it was all the lack of jewelery.. the whole plain n simple aspect made her look so much more beautiful n pure!!

ab toh kal ka intezaar hai.. btw.. me will be late tomorrow..deffo wont be able to be here before n during the episode.. will have to come later only.. tu take nahi likh rahi na.. toh mera reserve kar le!!

continuing on the arjun-bua thought trail.. i hope bua goes behind arohi's back to talk to arjun.. after arohi fills her in on what happend.. n bua figures out dhondz angle.. but then i want arohi to do this job herself.. k maybe bua can just do the basic framework.. n arohi can fill in the details.. like bua giving them assignments together since shez the wedding planner.. n jay's parents being arnd will pressurize arjun to follow the plans!!

ya.. i like ur basic framework plan!! but bua won't go talk to arjun straight bcoz she knows arjun's a little reserve kinda person who doesn't like opening up a lot abut himself!! so, won't even try!!

U know aksh!! today.. if u read in my take.. I mentioned that 2 more imp things for a relationship to flourish were introduced into arohi for arjun!! which were faith & respect!!
but one of the major one's still missing is trust!! from her current actions.. I can say that she hasn't realized it yet that trust is an imp part of relation!! she doesn't trust arjun completely yet.. bcoz if it was so, she would have told arjun abut dhondu & would have discussed it with him!! but instead she decided to hide it from him.. distrusting him.. that too for a 3rd person!! If arjun gets to know it now.. he might understand why she's didn't confess today!! but is also sure to think & Q.. that doesn't she have that much trust on arjun as to share such a big secret!! they might have worked together to solve it.. aakhir she should remember that arjun himself did the same thing.. he fought for his love!! same situation, just different ppl!! I agree he would be more worried abut Jay but arjun is a person, who has always supported the right thing!! so, he might previously be stubborn & be by jay's side but I'm sure he would be the reason for dhondu-archie to get together & he would convince jay too.. & jay seems to be a real nice guy too!! he would never force archie into marrying him!! so, all arohi has to do is trust arjun!! I would love to see arjun-arohi confrontation abut this.. arjun telling arohi that he's hurt that she didn't have that much trust in him as to confide in him!! so, CV's still have to show this trust factor development in arohi!! while arjun on the other hand trust her a lot!! like today.. he said himself that he knows she doesn't love dhondu!! 👏👏 I know he was shown jealous but seeing arohi's concerns & everything.. he himself concluded it!! while arohi has always needed  a 3rd person to convince her of the truth!! one of the major differences btw arjuhi characterization!! arjun's maturity vs. arohi's impulsiveness (won't call it immaturity, bcoz she's not.. she's just bubbly & too care free to care abut those imp things)
Originally posted by love_kuki

Thanks partner!! It would also leave a way open for RPS!! to bring arjun back into his business once again.. If arjun finds it himself, that way rudra won't be involved anywhere.. of course!! RPS would point everything to ullu's & once again.. arjun into hurt revenge mode.. this time stronger bcoz it was his whole identity & existence which was questioned bcoz of the facts that would be revealed!! arjun, unaware of the truth! on the other hand arohi.. would get to the bottom of the truth for arjun's sake.. that is if arohi is also not directly involved in this story!! but we have a doubt that she is due to KSA's dialogue of she would hate the family if she comes to know the truth!! let's assume for now.. she'll find the truth.. would stand by arjun & make him see the truth & also save him from all the evil factors that have started to surround him!!
thnx partner.. me getting lazy tonite.. u explained my muhavra better.. assumption part.. she cud find out the truth.. n defend his heart n life from both families.. 

no probs partner..in fact.. aaj tere take ne pura episode bohot hi acche se dissect kar diya..aur kuch bacha nahi hai wahan.. 👏

am watching the photoshoot episode.. kya lag rahe the dono..first time i thought arohi luked better than arjun..coz arjun was luking his regular hot..he looks hotter in blk.. but arohi..was mindblowing there.. coz it was all the lack of jewelery.. the whole plain n simple aspect made her look so much more beautiful n pure!!

ab toh kal ka intezaar hai.. btw.. me will be late tomorrow..deffo wont be able to be here before n during the episode.. will have to come later only.. tu take nahi likh rahi na.. toh mera reserve kar le!!

Thanks again!!

Yupp.. I loved that epi too.. & ditto!! to everything u said..

Ya, I'm not writing take tomorrow.. will surely reserve for u!! not writing it bcoz I have to go back home tomorrow.. so travelling.. but would be leaving later in the day.. by 2 or 3!! so, will be here during the epi & a little after it!! then will be gone for the day!! also, during the weekend.. will be there to spam at late nights only!! will FB u whenever I get time.. cool??

ya.. i like ur basic framework plan!! but bua won't go talk to arjun straight bcoz she knows arjun's a little reserve kinda person who doesn't like opening up a lot abut himself!! so, won't even try!!
umm.. i dun think bua itna sochti hogi kisi ke characteristics pe.. arohi ki bua hai..muhphat hai..😆

U know aksh!! today.. if u read in my take.. I mentioned that 2 more imp things for a relationship to flourish were introduced into arohi for arjun!! which were faith & respect!! i noticed.. luved that part.. it shows arjuhi's relationship growing..from the nok-jhok phase..toh less nok-jhok phase..😆
but one of the major one's still missing is trust!! from her current actions.. I can say that she hasn't realized it yet that trust is an imp part of relation!! she doesn't trust arjun completely yet.. bcoz if it was so, she would have told arjun abut dhondu & would have discussed it with him!! 
issi ka toh rona hai.. yeh kab samjhegi!!
but instead she decided to hide it from him.. distrusting him.. that too for a 3rd person!! If arjun gets to know it now.. he might understand why she's didn't confess today!! but is also sure to think & Q.. that doesn't she have that much trust on arjun as to share such a big secret!! if i were arjun.. i wud be offended that for a childhood friend u mistrusted the love of ur life to this extent!! they might have worked together to solve it.. aakhir she should remember that arjun himself did the same thing.. he fought for his love!! same situation, just different ppl!! I agree he would be more worried abut Jay but arjun is a person, who has always supported the right thing!! so, he might previously be stubborn & be by jay's side but I'm sure he would be the reason for dhondu-archie to get together & he would convince jay too..agreed.. once arjun finds out that dhondz-archi ka saccha pyar hai..he'll support..  & jay seems to be a real nice guy too!! he would never force archie into marrying him!! so, all arohi has to do is trust arjun!! I would love to see arjun-arohi confrontation abut this.. arjun telling arohi that he's hurt that she didn't have that much trust in him as to confide in him!! so, CV's still have to show this trust factor development in arohi!! while arjun on the other hand trust her a lot!! like today.. he said himself that he knows she doesn't love dhondu!! 👏👏 I know he was shown jealous but seeing arohi's concerns & everything.. he himself concluded it!! while arohi has always needed  a 3rd person to convince her of the truth!! one of the major differences btw arjuhi characterization!! arjun's maturity vs. arohi's impulsiveness (won't call it immaturity, bcoz she's not.. she's just bubbly & too care free to care abut those imp things)

abt arjun's trust on arohi.. i was touched today.. the way he put himself out there knowing arohi's crazy bizarre impulsive nature.. guyz normally have a male ego naturally.. jo aaj arjun piche chod aaya tha.. arohi ka starting me pride tha..baad mein sirf majboori thi.. woh bhi stupid wali majboori 
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago

Thanks again!!

Yupp.. I loved that epi too.. & ditto!! to everything u said..

Ya, I'm not writing take tomorrow.. will surely reserve for u!! not writing it bcoz I have to go back home tomorrow.. so travelling.. but would be leaving later in the day.. by 2 or 3!! so, will be here during the epi & a little after it!! then will be gone for the day!! also, during the weekend.. will be there to spam at late nights only!! will FB u whenever I get time.. cool??

i dun think i will be available during the day either.. maybe not in the night either.. am not going bak to boston until tuesday!! 
n thnx for reserving..

abt arjun's trust on arohi.. i was touched today.. the way he put himself out there knowing arohi's crazy bizarre impulsive nature.. guyz normally have a male ego naturally.. jo aaj arjun piche chod aaya tha.. arohi ka starting me pride tha..baad mein sirf majboori thi.. woh bhi stupid wali majboori 

ditto!!
& agree with bua part!! 😆😆 arohi's bua would have to be muhphat!! so ya.. itna deep sochna.. no no no!! 😆

veru stupid wali majboori!! lekin mujhe yeh logic samajh hi nahin aaya dhondu-arohi ka!! instead of arohi.. kisi aur ko bhi to apni gf bata sakte the na dono ke dono!! gadhe hain gadhe!!