Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

ab friday hai..toh kuch suspense toh create hoga.. am expecting some scene from RPS.. maybe even KSA.. cud be Jay's discovery of archi's truth.. not necessary na ki he shud find out at the nth hour.. he cud find out before hand.. n then work on it..but phir woh shaayad arjun ko bata de!! k am just ranting abt jay's story.. aur kya ho sakta haI 🤔 ofcourse.. more intense rxnz from arjun to arohi..some drastiic measure by arohi to arjun..maybe she cud grab him n kiss him bak 😍 k maybe am expecting too much too soon.. 

aksh.. I sort of agree to ur serious mood comments!! u convinced me there!! but what I'm getting at is that we might not even get to see arohi getting enough time to manofy arjun!! I think RPS is now gonna act really fast & that is fine by me! but what I'm more afraid abut is Arjun himself!! he's hurt beyond words right now.. she has already used her bubbly nature previously like u mentioned.. but uss waqt woh arjun ko pareshan karne ke liye tha & at that time there was a little bit of nafrat bhoot revolving around them.. but now the circumstances r completely different..
If she tries & push him too much this time by trying her bubbly gimmicks.. he might actually explode!! which is why I said that I'm afraid of arjun's reactions!! he's calm & composed right now.. which I love but when a person is hurt in love.. & is pushed further.. he reacts really really strongly.. & I don't want arohi to do that!! bubbly nature of hers is her kiddish & childish tactics at times.. which at this point what arjun needs is care, concern & confirmation!! she can show her care & concern like she did today.. with the coat & coffee & stuff that would work better than going back to her old comic self!! naughtiness doesn't always work.. so, I would actually want arohi to continue what she was trying to do today.. or arjun might take a drastic action which would force their separation even before other forces work to separate them!! though.. I still have faith in him & his love for arohi.. he could see arohi's pain in her eyes today.. the tears which he knew were for him!! all he didn't understand was the reason why she wasn't opening up to him!!
what I want to see tomorrow is that.. is he giving her a cold shoulder intentionally to force her to confess or is it truly bcoz he gave up right now on her & would let the destiny take over once again & let it decide what it wants to do with their relation!! I can only know this once we see tomorrow's epi!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
- what i wud love most wud be shefali finding out what happend today.. arohi cud ofcourse try to contain that news with shefali..but hum jaante hain.. agar puri duniya ko koi khabar 10 min mein deni ho toh ..shefali ko batado..upar se shefali has always been partial to arjun..even though shez arohi's friend..
- pignesh made a appearance yesterday..n gave that idea to micky..now that they failed..these two cud plan soemthing else..n arohi cud find out abt taht this time.. n she'll get to protect hubby dearest once more!!
- ooh i know.. LKL cud make an entrance. but then Arjun ne RPS ko jo bataya ..uske baad 🤔..dekhte hain..
- Arjun ne jo RPS ko bataya.. RPS cud open the secret to Arjun..or hint abt it.. 
love_kuki thumbnail

ab friday hai..toh kuch suspense toh create hoga.. am expecting some scene from RPS.. maybe even KSA.. cud be Jay's discovery of archi's truth.. not necessary na ki he shud find out at the nth hour.. he cud find out before hand.. n then work on it..but phir woh shaayad arjun ko bata de!! k am just ranting abt jay's story.. aur kya ho sakta haI 🤔 ofcourse.. more intense rxnz from arjun to arohi..some drastiic measure by arohi to arjun..maybe she cud grab him n kiss him bak 😍 k maybe am expecting too much too soon.. 

abut friday epi!! ya suspense & mystery!! yupp.. I think so too.. KSA/RPS scenes.. also, jay0dhondu-archi scenes.. I also think Jay would find out beforehand.. shayd kaal ke epi ke end mein use pata chal jaye.. & then, we can expect jay to tell arjun by nxt week!!

baby!! ur expecting too much too soon!! rightly said by u.. it's too early according to me for their reunion!! strongly saying this.. It is not gonna happen right now.. whatever anyone's expects!! we would see her taking little measures to talk to her & arjun ignoring her tomorrow but nothing more than that I guess.. we can expect jay's parents to act little cupids btw them.. may be arjuhi won't act all lovey dovey in front of them now.. but will indirectly try & say their mind & heart feelings to each other.. kabhie kabhie dikhate hai na indirect convo's!! which has double meanings.. specially with pain dialogues!!

we can also expect arohi to share her dilemma with bua tomorrow!! & she might jalao batti into arohi's dimag!! I want bua to be a witness to arjuhi's current relationship.. I mean arohi sharing everything with her.. which would make her a very strong supporter during their sep phase!! & would encourage arohi to listen to her heart & support arjun & stand for her love!! she might also try & find out how all the MU's occured btw them.. leading her to gauri!! this way..
aksh4IF thumbnail
agree to wat u say abt the seriousness n all.. agree wid u.. she SO shudnt push arjun any further.. but i also wrote..that i dint mean comic stuff. naughty cute stuff that involves Raj.. Arjun wont be amused by it. but she'll try is what i said.. n deffo she'll be doing all the cute wifely stuff like today. .. anywayz 

i cant wait to see these two in front of jay's parents.. they still have to pretend na.. arjun ke tough looks.. arohi's samarpan types pati-vrata avatar.. ooh....me is curious. 
n abhi toh i also wanna see a confrontation between arohi n ullus.. especially coz arohi will outright deny going home.. i hope atleast .. 😕
aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kuki

abut friday epi!! ya suspense & mystery!! yupp.. I think so too.. KSA/RPS scenes.. also, jay0dhondu-archi scenes.. I also think Jay would find out beforehand.. shayd kaal ke epi ke end mein use pata chal jaye.. & then, we can expect jay to tell arjun by nxt week!! 

baby!! ur expecting too much too soon!! rightly said by u.. it's too early according to me for their reunion!! strongly saying this.. It is not gonna happen right now.. whatever anyone's expects!! we would see her taking little measures to talk to her & arjun ignoring her tomorrow but nothing more than that I guess.. we can expect jay's parents to act little cupids btw them.. may be arjuhi won't act all lovey dovey in front of them now.. but will indirectly try & say their mind & heart feelings to each other.. kabhie kabhie dikhate hai na indirect convo's!! which has double meanings.. specially with pain dialogues!!

we can also expect arohi to share her dilemma with bua tomorrow!! & she might jalao batti into arohi's dimag!! I want bua to be a witness to arjuhi's current relationship.. I mean arohi sharing everything with her.. which would make her a very strong supporter during their sep phase!! & would encourage arohi to listen to her heart & support arjun & stand for her love!! she might also try & find out how all the MU's occured btw them.. leading her to gauri!! this way..

abbe reunion ki baat kis ne ki.. i dun want them bak so soon..arjun ko mauka toh doh arohi ko tadpane ka!! but ya i see ur pt. cant have another passionate scene or kissing until reunion..but deffo proximity expected coz of jay's parents.. with sadu arjun n nautanki bubbly arohi.. 😉

bua-arohi convo wud be welcome.. then it wud deffo pave the way for bua to get to the bottom of gauri mystery!! i want bua to parda-fash gauri n rashi to protect her family from piggy!!

love_kuki thumbnail

- what i wud love most wud be shefali finding out what happend today.. arohi cud ofcourse try to contain that news with shefali..but hum jaante hain.. agar puri duniya ko koi khabar 10 min mein deni ho toh ..shefali ko batado..upar se shefali has always been partial to arjun..even though shez arohi's friend..

- pignesh made a appearance yesterday..n gave that idea to micky..now that they failed..these two cud plan soemthing else..n arohi cud find out abt taht this time.. n she'll get to protect hubby dearest once more!!
- ooh i know.. LKL cud make an entrance. but then Arjun ne RPS ko jo bataya ..uske baad 🤔..dekhte hain..
- Arjun ne jo RPS ko bataya.. RPS cud open the secret to Arjun..or hint abt it.. 

naahhh!! LKL is gone for now!! arjun pretty strongly refused to that..so, not possible!!

piggy-micky idea sounds good!! but unke dimag itni jaldi nahin chalte.. so, we'll see them nxt week i guess!! poora weekend jo mil jayega dono ko aur unsuccessful ideas sochne ke liye!!

abut shefali!! u know.. I prefer it to be bua!! read my previous post abut it.. bcoz bua sounds apt cupid right now!! I don't mind shefali either but bua is an imp & integral part of this story & ullu house.. so, her knowing everything & supporting arjun is more crucial then, shefali being a supporter!! yeah, shefali has always been more supportive to arjun than arohi!! but now I want bua to do the same.. if not more than arohi.. I would love to see arjun-bua direct interactions!!

RPS & the secret!! ya.. that is what I was saying,, RPS would start his game from tomorrow onwards.. he might not reveal it all completely to arjun but hint it to him which could make arjun go after the truth.. RPS's plan there!! then, he can plant evidences & point it all against ullu's!! but this would take time.. but ya, we would surely see something tomorrow abut it..
love_kuki thumbnail

agree to wat u say abt the seriousness n all.. agree wid u.. she SO shudnt push arjun any further.. but i also wrote..that i dint mean comic stuff. naughty cute stuff that involves Raj.. Arjun wont be amused by it. but she'll try is what i said.. n deffo she'll be doing all the cute wifely stuff like today. .. anywayz 

i cant wait to see these two in front of jay's parents.. they still have to pretend na.. arjun ke tough looks.. arohi's samarpan types pati-vrata avatar.. ooh....me is curious. 
n abhi toh i also wanna see a confrontation between arohi n ullus.. especially coz arohi will outright deny going home.. i hope atleast .. 😕

agree with arohi's cute wifey stuff!! 👍🏼

read abut jay's parents in my previous post!!

arohi denying the go back to the house!! yeah.. me would love to see that too.. again!! won't comment on it untill picture gets more clearer.. probably tomorrow or monday! bcoz then it depends.. I just hope it's not arjuhi themselves.. something might happen which could trigger them to take such a measure!! hope not! If it's pressure from ullu's at this point.. arohi is sure to deny.. but I doubt it would happen for the nxt two epi's!! let's wait & see tomorrow's epi before we can say anything.. if it's gonna be arjuhi or ullu's responsible for this separation!!
aksh4IF thumbnail

naahhh!! LKL is gone for now!! arjun pretty strongly refused to that..so, not possible!!
agreed
piggy-micky idea sounds good!! but unke dimag itni jaldi nahin chalte.. so, we'll see them nxt week i guess!! poora weekend jo mil jayega dono ko aur unsuccessful ideas sochne ke liye!!
🤣🤣🤣
abut shefali!! u know.. I prefer it to be bua!! read my previous post abut it.. bcoz bua sounds apt cupid right now!! I don't mind shefali either but bua is an imp & integral part of this story & ullu house.. so, her knowing everything & supporting arjun is more crucial then, shefali being a supporter!! yeah, shefali has always been more supportive to arjun than arohi!! but now I want bua to do the same.. if not more than arohi.. I would love to see arjun-bua direct interactions!!
read that.. agree.. ab jab ki story intense ho gayi hai.. toh zyada serious cupid banta ha i suppose!!
RPS & the secret!! ya.. that is what I was saying,, RPS would start his game from tomorrow onwards.. he might not reveal it all completely to arjun but hint it to him which could make arjun go after the truth.. RPS's plan there!! then, he can plant evidences & point it all against ullu's!! but this would take time.. but ya, we would surely see something tomorrow abut it..

thats so like RPS to indirectly send Arjun on the trail...saamp bhi mar jaaye aur laathi bhi na tute!! gud one partner!!
love_kuki thumbnail

abbe reunion ki baat kis ne ki.. i dun want them bak so soon..arjun ko mauka toh doh arohi ko tadpane ka!! but ya i see ur pt. cant have another passionate scene or kissing until reunion..but deffo proximity expected coz of jay's parents.. with sadu arjun n nautanki bubbly arohi.. 😉

bua-arohi convo wud be welcome.. then it wud deffo pave the way for bua to get to the bottom of gauri mystery!! i want bua to parda-fash gauri n rashi to protect her family from piggy!!

I just used the word reunion baba!! I didn't mean it literally!! ya.. proximity expected.. jay's parents.. plss plss hamara itna kaam kardo!! in dono ko saath hi rakhna.. jzada push mat karna par.. saath khade bhi rahenge na to they can do wonders!! 😆 with their love thoughts!! 😳

Yupp.. perfect scenario!! bua to be saviour at ullu house & rashi to the one at singhu house!! hayeeee.. I would love it this way!! maza aa jayega.. piggy & gauri ka to badhiya band bajega!!
aksh4IF thumbnail

agree with arohi's cute wifey stuff!! 👍🏼

read abut jay's parents in my previous post!!

arohi denying the go back to the house!! yeah.. me would love to see that too.. again!! won't comment on it untill picture gets more clearer.. probably tomorrow or monday! bcoz then it depends.. I just hope it's not arjuhi themselves.. something might happen which could trigger them to take such a measure!! hope not! If it's pressure from ullu's at this point.. arohi is sure to deny.. but I doubt it would happen for the nxt two epi's!! let's wait & see tomorrow's epi before we can say anything.. if it's gonna be arjuhi or ullu's responsible for this separation!!

nah.. arjun khud usse jaane ke liye nahi kahega..par agar woh jaayegi toh woh rokega nahi..arohi deffo nahi jaayegi.. toh usse bahar laana padega... n that job only ullus can do.. coz singus me they dun care na...o but..jab arjun ko RPS ka secret pata chalega..tab nahi keh sakte..but abhi uss raaz ko khulne mein time lagega na..matlab completely atleast..😕

so i am gonna bet on ullus in the case that the secret is not out yet.. coz KSA has some secret up his sleeve too..😡