Originally posted by: glitter567

ok guys i'm off...bohot neend aa rahi hai🥱

enjoy spamming guys...kal milte hain!!!🤗

good night Jannat!! sweet dreams..

see u tomorrow..
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
bye jannat 🤗..will read ur take soon.. my eyes r complaining after reading mt.everest 😆
aksh4IF thumbnail
me going to get coffee.. 3 wks...theek hi lagta hai.. 1 wk toh woh 6 day wala deadline me jaayega.. phir 1 wk judaii..phir 1wk reunion.. kya khayal hai??
aksh4IF thumbnail
kuki.. ab arjun toh maun vrat leke baitha hai.. matlab ke dialouge writers apna jalwa dikhayenge arohi madam ke redemption me.. now arohi will be extra caring to arjun..vaise hi woh iske jaan ki fikar leke baithi thi..aaj toh coffee aur coat bhi diya.. ab kal dekhne ko milega .. arohi ke pati ko patane ko 101 tareeke.. mazaa aayega!!
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

kuki.. ab arjun toh maun vrat leke baitha hai.. matlab ke dialouge writers apna jalwa dikhayenge arohi madam ke redemption me.. now arohi will be extra caring to arjun..vaise hi woh iske jaan ki fikar leke baithi thi..aaj toh coffee aur coat bhi diya.. ab kal dekhne ko milega .. arohi ke pati ko patane ko 101 tareeke.. mazaa aayega!!

haan Aksh!! loving this could shoulder from Arjun!! 👏 true.. woh to aab bolne se raha!!

abut Arohi.. yeah!! dialogue writers would have to give her pretty strong lines now.. all the comics r gone!! now, it's time to be serious & teary for all of us!!

I loved those gestures.. they were acting true hubby wifey!! even thought the drift was created.. they were actually behaving pretty much like all husband-wife behave after fights!! I thought that the drift actually brought them closer!! they could both feel each others pains, specially arohi!! It's now her turn truly to get her husband back!! I wish tomorrow she would talk to dhondu abut this.. & tell him to tell everything to jay or something along those lines!! she was majorly heartbroken today.. she was not able to bear arjun's pain bcoz this time she knew it was her, who has given those wounds to his heart!!

but I have an incling that tomorrow's gonna be pretty sad!! probably something drastic might happen!!
love_kuki thumbnail

me going to get coffee.. 3 wks...theek hi lagta hai.. 1 wk toh woh 6 day wala deadline me jaayega.. phir 1 wk judaii..phir 1wk reunion.. kya khayal hai??

ya.. 1st week is 6 day deadline!!
        2nd one is actually for the mystery to unravel slowly & also, arohi trying to patao arjun!! but we might also seen their separation here.. with arohi going back to her house, if mystery unfolds!!
        3rd week - heart break continues but love emotions erupt out volcanically.. we would see strong connections btw arjuhi.. they would desperately wanna be together at this time!!
        3rd or 4th week - we'll see reunion!!

what say??
love_kuki thumbnail

bye jannat 🤗..will read ur take soon.. my eyes r complaining after reading mt.everest 😆

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kuki

haan Aksh!! loving this cold shoulder from Arjun!! 👏 true.. woh to aab bolne se raha!!

abut Arohi.. yeah!! dialogue writers would have to give her pretty strong lines now.. all the comics r gone!! now, it's time to be serious & teary for all of us!! beg to differ.. i think yahan strong lines honge.. but serious.. doubtful.. matlab..jahan hona chahiye..wahan toh hoga hi.. but i think she might try some funny stuff..not comic.. but wud be light mood.. aakhir arohi ko help karne daddi aur raj toh hai.. cute stuff i suppose..n we shudnt forget her bubbly nature.. even if shez not chirping around the house in front of arjun.. she wont try sadu stuff i think.. i think what am trying to say is.. baaki shows ki tarah aur season 1 ki tarah seriousness nahi aayega.. but like today..jahan hona chahiye..jo confrontations me intensity chahiye hogi.. woh toh rahega..baaki time.. not so much.. arjun bhi jab chikbootar ki shaadi me tha tab..he dint go fulto serious.. there were patches of fun-mood!!

I loved those gestures.. they were acting true hubby wifey!! even thought the drift was created.. they were actually behaving pretty much like all husband-wife behave after fights!! I thought that the drift actually brought them closer!! they could both feel each others pains, specially arohi!! It's now her turn truly to get her husband back!! I wish tomorrow she would talk to dhondu abut this.. & tell him to tell everything to jay or something along those lines!! she was majorly heartbroken today.. she was not able to bear arjun's pain bcoz this time she knew it was her, who has given those wounds to his heart!!

but I have an incling that tomorrow's gonna be pretty sad!! probably something drastic might happen!!

ab friday hai..toh kuch suspense toh create hoga.. am expecting some scene from RPS.. maybe even KSA.. cud be Jay's discovery of archi's truth.. not necessary na ki he shud find out at the nth hour.. he cud find out before hand.. n then work on it..but phir woh shaayad arjun ko bata de!! k am just ranting abt jay's story.. aur kya ho sakta haI 🤔 ofcourse.. more intense rxnz from arjun to arohi..some drastiic measure by arohi to arjun..maybe she cud grab him n kiss him bak 😍 k maybe am expecting too much too soon.. 
aksh4IF thumbnail
adding to the prev post...

- it wud be gr8 if she talked to dhondz..or atleast berated him for making her do this..n put pressure on him to do something soon so she can end the cold war.. 
- it wud be even better if archi hears all this n realizes how much dhondz is doing... n then arohi talks to her n explains to her how arohi herself was in that situation n how shez happy with arjun now.. 
- it wud also be fine if jay sees dhondz n arohi conversing n tries to figure out that connection.. he knows arjun told him abt them.. he cud try to help arjun by figuring it out n in the process get hit by 440 volt jhatka abt archi-dhondz
- jay cud tell archi abt arohi-dhondz.. then archi realizing that her stretching this trak is creating probs for arohi-arjun.. n atleast talking to arohi about it..
aksh4IF thumbnail
hey shivi.. 🤗 have u been to mt. everest?? nahi? hum tumhe ML mein hi dikha sakte hain!! 😆

btw.. nice take.. yeh arohi jab "I love.. " keh rahi thi.. baaki ka sentence uska chehra chilla chilla ke keh raha tha..jo arjun ne padh liya!!
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago