Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@aksh4IF  i do read you spamming but let you get on dont want to interfere. and i cant carry on as long as you lot do.but i must say you lot run wild and fast if you know what i mean and have fun and so do i reading it. 

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Lol aksh do catch up...i laughed my head off when i read that comment in an article of a very famous serial🀣🀣

aksh wo scene ki mahima thi...made me lil bonkers that no one was noticing me

and thankful toh arohi ko hona chaiye coz if the result was any different u saw wat i was goanna do right 🀣😈

🀣
Nelz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi guyz me bk agen 4 another 5 mins.......
just wanna say dat throughout da whole kiss scene only 1 fing was cumin 2 mii mind.....nd dat was the serial kisser SBS segment on karan wen he kissed shamoli in BDKTH.....
EK KISS KYA KARLIYA ZINDAGI BARDAD HOGIYE......🀣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhyIgOOvYiw[/YOUTUBE]

take care all of u nd enjoy spamming....our crazy spammers...........
if i have tym will b bk 2 read ur takes buh i dnt think i will be able 2 read any takes dis week......😭
hasta la vista peepz ..................

Edited by XDutchPwincessX - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont think arohi was thinking from her brain.. she was infact thinking from her heart.. why?

- she dint say she luvs arjun coz she wanted to help out dhondz
- she dint say she luvs dhondz.... coz its not about hurting arjun.. she'll hurt hersef first if she said that coz it is not the truth!

- she is willing to protect dhondz, not merely coz of friendship but also coz she knows what it feels like to be in love and she knows dhondz is truly in love.. she has been in archi's situation.. for now agreed that uski dimaag ki batti gul hai..so shez not thinking that she shud go n talk to archi, or that she shud take her hubby in to confidence.. 

- abt talking to arjun.. she cud have started out thinking that he might not support her coz jay is his friend.. or that their equation was marred by all the nok-jhoks..she probably wasnt sure how he wud react.. but now that he has made it crystal clear exactly how he feels about her.. i am hoping this idea comes to her mind that maybe he will be willing to support true love!!

aksh4IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: MARYADAFAN

@aksh4IF  i do read you spamming but let you get on dont want to interfere. and i cant carry on as long as you lot do.but i must say you lot run wild and fast if you know what i mean and have fun and so do i reading it. 

hehe.. u shud pitch in sometime.. wild ya i know what u mean πŸ˜ˆ
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
arre spammin se yaad aya i didnt read yesterdays and 100th epi thread completely...aksh partner is it full of spammin only or something sensible that i should read??
aksh4IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

Lol aksh do catch up...i laughed my head off when i read that comment in an article of a very famous serial🀣🀣

aksh wo scene ki mahima thi...made me lil bonkers that no one was noticing me

and thankful toh arohi ko hona chaiye coz if the result was any different u saw wat i was goanna do right 🀣😈

🀣

karti hun.. abhi catching up on takes.. πŸ˜†
i was gonna do the same to arohi.. hummer was fully loaded today just in case.. but after all the logic talk with kuki last nite.. my faith in arjuhi was higher today.. but woh darr toh rehta hai na..πŸ˜‰

@neels.. thanx for stopping by.. u shud read the takes when u get a moment...everybody r outdoing their creativity tonite!! arjuhi have put a fire under everybody πŸ˜†
aksh4IF thumbnail

arre spammin se yaad aya i didnt read yesterdays and 100th epi thread completely...aksh partner is it full of spammin only or something sensible that i should read??

i know i and kuki did a lot of logic thinking yesterday until fake KK showed up..uske baad lighten up hogaya tha.. 

the 100th thread ..mostly spam.. coz nothing much in the episode na.. πŸ˜†
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
oh toh have to catch up on yesterdays!!!fake kk was he as interesting as our miss real kritika kamra????shitt how did i miss that
aksh4IF thumbnail

oh toh have to catch up on yesterdays!!!fake kk was he as interesting as our miss real kritika kamra????shitt how did i miss that

nah.. he wasnt.. darr ke bhaag gaya.. pata nahi kyu aaya tha πŸ€ͺ