mohabat lounge(17/3 epi-102) - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
gud takes so far by evry1 .😊 my take is also there have a look.

@amna -kya baat kar rahi thi karan se lolπŸ˜‰ share share πŸ˜‰
@kavya - now u happy this is what u were wanting ysdayπŸ˜‰ ...thank god sab theek hi hua πŸ‘

but i was not so shocked to see that kiss lol ..already pata chal gaya tha ye hone wala hai ....kash nahi pata chalta ..

@shibz - ditto i also loved d last scene more. n ya i m also asking this y arohi is not telling evrythn to arjun ..i hope he will undrstd .πŸ˜•
Edited by SHIKHA19 - 13 years ago
Sleddingfastis  kuko and sconda is askh 3 is hina 🀣

@-sweetgirl- love your take :)) soo beautifully written...

@Amna...awesome take!! :D

ok guyz...sab naachna bandh karo aur jinhone reserve kiya sab update kardoπŸ˜†

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/40365603
edited my spot on page 2

@shika  -  yeah  I am happy , I wanted this kind  of  impulsive action form him,   wanted more actually  πŸ˜†  but  aro ki harkaton ne brk dal di
Shikha ditto to the Kailash Kher's tu jaane na... i like Atif's only..infact i dun remember if i heard Kailash Kher's before

n absolutely loved the strong Arjun...also taht he dint go into depression or something coz she did not accept but he is strong to his emotions n the emotions that he saw in her eyes..hez confident that she loves him...this is wat makes Arjun unique & this is why we love him:))
Beautiful takes  everyone  πŸ‘  loved reading them  😳.

@shibz -  excellent  questions in the end.  the scenario may be like arjun aro and chiku  but  they  themselves are not  , so why is aro  trying to protect that dumbo .  not even arjun she can just talk to jay and he is sure to understand,  unnecessary syapa πŸ˜†.  waiting for your  ciritcal analysis.

@sweetgirl -  'agar agaaz yeh hai to anzaam  kya hoga '   haaye β€οΈ yahi to main bhi soch rahi hoon.  I really want to see a blissfull married life  betn them before any other kind of trouble starts.
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

What to write guys .....evrythn was clear n perfect .πŸ‘ ARJUN  CONFESSED FINALLYπŸ‘

so arjun was super impressed by arohi . ...as she saved his life ..so now 2day was his turn of thanx giving πŸ˜‰ ...n li
ke wifey like hubby ...dono ko thank you bolna bahut ache se aata hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

both were super excited 4 their date 😳...n then arjun was on breaking all d records as he said to jay ..n he did it πŸ˜‰ ..first he was trying to convince arohi by talking , then with hints but later when he realised that aise kuch nahi hoga so he implemented his action .πŸ˜ƒ...finally ..HE DID WHAT HE SUPPOSED TO DO 4M SO LONG ....TURNED STRONG HUSBAND ...πŸ‘...he described arohi very well also πŸ˜†

n like ysday he said that jab jaan ka dushman apki jaan bachne ke liye apni jaan daav par laag de to ....zaroor koi baat hai ...so 2day he was very sure that they both love each other ...bahut ho gaya cat -mouse ka game ..let's accept it ...BUT DONNO WHAT HPPND TO AROHI ...she was waiting 4 this 4m so long ...saw everythn in dream ..infact tried it earlier ...but when 2day right time came she took steps backward ...n d reason -DHONDU😑😑 but thank god she dint say i love dhondu ....phew i was so scared at that time 😲

dosti vs love - n dosti won 😭
n 6 days -😲😑

now arjun is doing absolutly right ...though arohi also felt bad ...but she is thinking 4m brain not 4m heart ...anyways last part was gud also ...loved d way she was trying to get attention 4m arjun n was tadping 4 love ...even to d extent where she hurted herself ..awwe ..😭 n then she said d ultimate words ...but kya arjun ne suna ❓..wait 4 2moro .πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Loved it . shika

overall -
1. nice atmosphere (though room bada
kaise hua pata nahi πŸ˜›) but gud decoration.
2. both of them were dressed ditto as rtm promo ...so i was expecting that 2day they both will fully devote themselves to each other ...but usme abhi time ba
ki hai .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•  I know as soon as I saw aro  rtm ka dress laga , arjun was also in same ? wow . 
3.li
ked d bg score in last sceneπŸ‘...but kailash version of tu jane na was ok 4 me πŸ˜• - mujhe bhi woh bg score accha nahi laga waha par ,  may be atif's version even better  tere ishq ne ka tune or much much better tere sason ki track.  

so d gyaan of 2day's show :-
1. practice makes a couple perfect ..so keep doing πŸ˜†  
2. zyada bak-bak karna is gud 4 romantic ...lifeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
3. jhooth bolna is not gud at all (pad gaya na apna hi jhooth khud par bhari ) ..so no no no 😭
4. dosti vs love mein choose love ..not dosti ..πŸ˜•

well said  Clap

overall nice show πŸ‘
@kavya... arohi  is  suddenly  shy  wants to get of there  may be  she was not prepared for  this much lovey dovey baatein from him ha ha...soo trueπŸ˜†

kavya & shikha...we asked for a kiss, a real romance yest n we get it today...he he super loved itπŸ˜†..as expected...dekha we have learnt their characters soo well that we know...inhe confession ki  zarurat nahi.. direct actionπŸ˜† dey kno dey love eachother hence no need to confess to get comfortable ...n Aro's reaction to the kiss was aww... both of them need a warm hug... they are destined to be together n they know it..
no kavya...i dropped my plan on critical analysis...der was problem with execution, editing n stuffs(all in the technical department including the camerawala) but m happy that all are happy lol...

but yeah...in the beginning of their date, dint it seem like Arjun was looking sumwhere else wen he was talking to Aro? ...he was supposed to look at her...she was looking at him though he was looking at the camera behind her..πŸ˜•
@shibz...yeh i noticed.. 🀣 but karan and krits said so themselves that they are not looking at each other 🀣

and is it just me who would've preferred the Atif aslam version of tu jane na? πŸ€”
Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago