Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: love_kuki

looked!! 😈 he has always been the perfect hubby Olly!! 😈 aaj he just showed it to arohi.. bcoz he knows his wifey is dumb!! aur use sab kuch dikhana padega for her dimag ki battis to glow in ful form!! πŸ˜†

he was olly 😳

kuki   wahi to  use hi  karna padta hai ,    first  he  says  main bhi jiddi hoon, tumhe bolna padega pehle and then  when she starts  bak bak  he  decides yeh kabhi nai sudhregi and shows her  what he has on mind   and  kiss karte hi  first  he only says  ILU,  arohi ki line ke  liye  wait  karta to wait karte  rehta πŸ˜†
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

he was olly 😳

kuki   wahi to  use hi  karna padta hai ,    first  he  says  main bhi jiddi hoon, tumhe bolna padega pehle and then  when she starts  bak bak  he  decides yeh kabhi nai sudhregi and shows her  what he has on mind   and  kiss karte hi  first  he only says  ILU,  arohi ki line ke  liye  wait  karta to wait karte  rehta πŸ˜†

ditto!! kavya😊
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Hinuuuu!! more than kiss.. it's the feeling of arjun taking a perfect initiative that is keeping me on high!! even without the kiss scene.. the epi would have been equally impactful to me.. not that I'm complaining abut the kiss!! kiss was a treat from the CV's to us fans!! a big hug to them from me πŸ€—
super super loved the epi!!
still dancing!!

yeah a big hug to them from me to  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
still dancing!! and kisse kahani humhe kuko se kitane mohhbat hai kitane mohhabat hai
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmh24ever

i am geart jaanat i love your name is so jaanat 🀣 jaanat jaha hai kuko waha hai aksh be waha hai hinu be waha hai  

🀣...lol thnx ...i like your name aswell!!!!!!

🀣
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: glitter567

kuki please speak louder i can't hear you 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yeh le phad!!

Edited by love_kuki - 13 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
No one noticing me and inviting me in the convo so me being the besharm mlsa member that i m mein khud conversation mein haddi banings 😈
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ditto!! kavya😊

cudnt agree more kavya!..btw i loved when he said those lines that aro is egoistic and jiddi!..aww he knows his wifey so well!...and ya one more thing today in the last part arjuhi looked like a perfect hubby wifey!..i superloved last scene it was too aww!..and touchy! arjun to ander hi ander mar raha tha ! seeing arohi like this!..but i am full with arjun ..:)
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heyy ari πŸ€—...seriously do you even need an invite girl?

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: glitter567

heyy ari πŸ€—...seriously do you even need an invite girl?

not completely bak to my senses yet...nyways hey jannatπŸ€—
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What to write guys .....evrythn was clear n perfect .πŸ‘ ARJUN  CONFESSED FINALLYπŸ‘

so arjun was super impressed by arohi . ...as she saved his life ..so now 2day was his turn of thanx giving πŸ˜‰ ...n li
ke wifey like hubby ...dono ko thank you bolna bahut ache se aata hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

both were super excited 4 their date 😳...n then arjun was on breaking all d records as he said to jay ..n he did it πŸ˜‰ ..first he was trying to convince arohi by talking , then with hints but later when he realised that aise kuch nahi hoga so he implemented his action .πŸ˜ƒ...finally ..HE DID WHAT HE SUPPOSED TO DO 4M SO LONG ....TURNED STRONG HUSBAND ...πŸ‘...he described arohi very well also πŸ˜†

n like ysday he said that jab jaan ka dushman apki jaan bachne ke liye apni jaan daav par laag de to ....zaroor koi baat hai ...so 2day he was very sure that they both love each other ...bahut ho gaya cat -mouse ka game ..let's accept it ...BUT DONNO WHAT HPPND TO AROHI ...she was waiting 4 this 4m so long ...saw everythn in dream ..infact tried it earlier ...but when 2day right time came she took steps backward ...n d reason -DHONDU😑😑 but thank god she dint say i love dhondu ....phew i was so scared at that time 😲

dosti vs love - n dosti won 😭
n 6 days -😲😑

now arjun is doing absolutly right ...though arohi also felt bad ...but she is thinking 4m brain not 4m heart ...anyways last part was gud also ...loved d way she was trying to get attention 4m arjun n was tadping 4 love ...even to d extent where she hurted herself ..awwe ..😭 n then she said d ultimate words ...but kya arjun ne suna ❓..wait 4 2moro .πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

overall -
1. nice atmosphere (though room bada
kaise hua pata nahi πŸ˜›) but gud decoration.
2. both of them were dressed ditto as rtm promo ...so i was expecting that 2day they both will fully devote themselves to each other ...but usme abhi time ba
ki hai .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•
3.li
ked d bg score in last sceneπŸ‘...but kailash version of tu jane na was ok 4 me πŸ˜•

so d gyaan of 2day's show :-
1. practice makes a couple perfect ..so keep doing πŸ˜†
2. zyada bak-bak karna is gud 4 romantic ...lifeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
3. jhooth bolna is not gud at all (pad gaya na apna hi jhooth khud par bhari ) ..so no no no 😭
4. dosti vs love mein choose love ..not dosti ..πŸ˜•

overall nice show πŸ‘
Edited by SHIKHA19 - 13 years ago