Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 1 
😳😳
Part 2 
😑😭
Part 3 
😳😭❀️
Donnow from where to start .it was such a beautiful and emotional epi yesterday.On side the passionate lover Arjun Singhania and on the other side helpless Arohi. I loved der date although the end of their date broke ma heart .But still I loved the way arjun confessed his love for arohi.He was way too cute😳.And arohi,what can i say.I was sad for her but then a little bit angry also.Angry coz I cudnt understand why is she giving so much importance to that bhondu dhondu.She cud have told arjun everything ryt (but aisa ho gaya to arjuhi mil jaenge which CV's dont want huh )😑

Some beautiful dialogues form their date :
Arjun :Maine dad se keh diya hai main aaj ke baad aisa koi kaam nahi karunga jisse mere jaan ko khatra ho
maine dad se keh diya hai mujhe marne se darr lagta hai,jaanti ho maine aisa kyun kaha  kyonki main aisa kuch nahi karna chahta jisse main tumse door ho jaun kyonki jo kuch bhi ho jaaye main tumse door nahi hona chahta😳
kya tumhe kabhi ehsaas nahi hota jab hum ek saath hote hain to ek alag si feeling hoti hai,sparks fly arohi 
The way he was coming closer 2 her n asking "ab,ab" ws soo cuteee😍
But arohi :grrrr I dont like you ......suchha a big lie 
Arjun :tum hamesha se hi aisi ho na,proud,egoistic ziddi stupid  ladki ,tum achi tarah se jaanti ho tum kya chahti ho bas bolna nahi hai..arohi's expressions at dis time were fab.πŸ‘......kritika rocked β­οΈ
             Then the unexpected KISS .woaaa..*blush* blush* and arjun said 'I LOVE YOU AROHI"
But what happened after dis left me in tears.arohi thinking about dhondu's emotonal attyachaar.ughhh..😑
Arjun ke saath mera bhi heart break ho gaya.πŸ’”.😭...
But the last scene again bought a smile on ma face.such a lovey-dovey scene....no dialogues, nothing yet such a convincing scene...angry arjun n sweetie pie arohi....i loved d way he took care of her .Second time arohi purposefully hurt herself so dat arjun cud help her.i was like awwww😳
Highlights :πŸ‘πŸΌ
Karan Kritika 's amazing acting n sizzling  chemistry
BG scores..i felt tu jaane na ws nycc
Dilaogues πŸ‘
                                β€οΈoverall an epi worth watching  a million times.loved it  β€οΈ

Song Fr arjuhi 's situation

Kitne dafe dil ne kaha
Dil ki suniye kitne dafe

Vaise to teri na mein bhi
Mene dhondh le  apni khushi
Tu jo agar haan kahe to baat hogi aur hi πŸ˜­

Edited by summergirl92 - 13 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Am currently watching the episode .. can someone tell me if it ended well 😳

RES
Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

Kal  kitna  dar  gayi  thi  arjun ka  dil tutega  if  Arohi says 'she is with dhondu'  but  all was well and we got a pretty awesome episode πŸ‘ with first kiss from arjun 😳 and his romantic mood started even before the date started πŸ˜‰,  dil ki sunuga dimak ki nai πŸ‘πŸΌ.    arjun  was hurt  in the end  but not  like  how  it would have been if she  had  rejected him  blatantly ,  but  this rejection was sweet  and loved arohi as well for doing it  in a sweet way,  she could not bring herself  to lie abt dhondu  this time 😳.

first scene was good with her trying to look her best ,  btw  the black dress she wore was from that hot promo na without the stroll.  want to see her in a black long gown as well,  both black and white suits her most, and yeah red too.  all three colors of love suit them both.  it was nice to see her nervous  abt her first date with her husband πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.   whereas arjun was bindaas,  he  got into that romantic mood the moment she asked him to have dinner with her and  jay  who tried to give some  love guru advice was sushed up with our don's only funda dil ki suno dimak ki nahi πŸ‘ yeh huyi na baat , this is what  we wanted to  hear  no plan, no strategy  it will all be impulsive ⭐️ .

place was somewhere in their own house matlab dubara wahi par phir aise hi romance ho sakta hai.  dinner to bahana tha  koi dinner vinner nahi thi vaha par  πŸ˜†  arohi  seedha seedha bol sakti thi na dinner ke baad milna πŸ˜‰.   nways  loved that  room  and also both of them in black.   I liked it when he first  told her that  he is out of that  khatarnak line only for her sake, it was too important for him.  superloved how he took the lead  all the while  making  her think over what he was saying, bahut dino se pending tha  till now it was only her who was  doing manmaani , now it is his turn to show what he thinks and can do 😳.  he  wants her to  agree that she feels something , arey woh to kabse feel karti hai even if u are not close to her she is gonna feel that way just by thnking of you  but  arjun also needs some confirmation from her πŸ˜† .  arohi acting all innocent and using dumb arguement like  I called u her only to talk etc etc...  He is  too smart all this while he was lil jealous  lekin kal ke hotel fiasco ke baad he is damn sure she doesnt  like  dhondu.  lekin uske muh se sunna chahta hai na.  arohi wants to deny that also but she is so bad at lying  πŸ˜†.  finally he has to say it 'kyunki tum mujhse  pyar karti ho'  ❀️ 'what ar u talking abt'  (abhi bhi deny kar rahi hai )  'sach keh raha hoon, aisa sach jisse kehne  ki zarrorat nahi padti'  this is exactly what we wanted to hear that there is no need to confess with big big dialouges that you love each other,  already pata hai na abhi aage bado bas 😳.

Destiny and kismat  ka bada hath hai bolne par  bhi she doesnt want to agree πŸ˜†  so  he  talks more abt it  and asks her to thnk abt  how and why they met 😳.   when she takes  a  lil longer to come out of  flashbacks  his patience is  dying and tells her the fact  that she is proud egoistic and jiddi πŸ˜†  (dekha  arohi flashback mein baad mein jana tha na abhi  samne  jo hai usse baat to kar leti πŸ˜†).  he finally tells her  he  is also  as  jiddi as she is and so  she has to tell him  ILU first ,   arohi  is  suddenly  shy  wants to get out of there,  may be  she was not prepared for  this much lovey dovey baatein from him 😳  lekin  woh  to  decide karke aya hai ki aaj  kuch to karna hi padega πŸ˜†  and doesnt  let her leave.   but when she starts her cute si bak bak he  thinks  there is only one way to shut her up and  yeh lo finally he kisses her ❀️😳  finally an impulsive and long overdue kiss betn lovers 😳 and it was a lovely scene 😍 . (  ab meri  expectation yaha par bad gayi that  too after  seeing her reaction and his expression after that  I thot  he  will do it again πŸ˜† ab yeh baat  mujhe kyun lagi I cant explain but I felt that way πŸ˜³. )  eventhough he wanted her to say first and he wanted to be jiddi too,  after the kiss he says ILU first πŸ‘β­οΈ  after a long time. 

but arohi is still under that stupid dhondu's emotional blackmail spell and controls herself.  this had to irk him and it did big time,  now  even after  his  confession she was not able to bring herself to say the same  had to hurt him.   she is hurt too and best part was she could not  bring herself to say the lie abt  her and dhondu  but  could only cry πŸ‘πŸ˜³.   loved her for that .    and just as we wanted he started  ignoring  her πŸ‘πŸΌ  which was needed.    Loved the part where arohi  hurts her finger and he tends to it ⭐️ and she again hurts it  in order to stop him  and he does ⭐️⭐️ .    hopefully by the end of this 6 days and before the beginning of the track abt arjun's past I want her to confess as well and want to another sweet moment like today's between them. 

loved the episode  πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
shibz thumbnail
yea sara..it ended nicely...:))
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

well loved the episode today!!!!!!..really a powerful episode filled with emotions and confusions!..πŸ˜†..we got to see the strong arjun today the arjun madly in love!..and knows the truth of arohi he is intelligent he proves again!....he doesnt wait for arohi to confess he himself takes the intiative but our arohi ?😑..she is always dumb the thing i found irritating that even after the kiss and the ''i love u '' from arjun how can she think of dhonz bhondu!..?😑...it seemed wierd but as it was shown arohi has always been like that she always does wat her brain says!....

superloved the last scene ..very passionate and true.very touchy!..the way arohi hurt herself to get arjun's attention was very touchy!..and the BG i think it was apt for the situation it depicted the inner turmoil and pain of arohi which she cudnt express ..and our arjun hubbby again proved that ego comes after love ..though he din say or showed his action showed his concern !..loved arjun today and arohi also coz she din atleast break his heart!..

and also arjun's confidence when he says that he knows that she doesnt love dhonz but him!..πŸ‘..
so we have to wait till 6 days..dunno i have a bad feeling about this!....anyways loved the episode ..minus some technical flaws!..πŸ˜†
Edited by -Olly- - 13 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Shibz!! Kept my hopes high ...

when Arohi says "Mein ghar jaha rahi hoon" and then Arjun says "Yeh tumhara hi ghar hai" and pulls her back down .. that was soo funny πŸ€£ Arohi is making herself look dumb infront of Arjun
shibz thumbnail
sara,...Arjun knows Arohi is dumbπŸ˜†
vaishnavi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

thanks Shibz!! Kept my hopes high ...

when Arohi says "Mein ghar jaha rahi hoon" and then Arjun says "Yeh tumhara hi ghar hai" and pulls her back down .. that was soo funny πŸ€£ Arohi is making herself look dumb infront of Arjun

Poor arohi was soo confused.use khud nahi pata wo kya bol rahi thi πŸ€£
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lolz arjun knows thats why he din let arohi say rubbish!..πŸ˜†
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Show started with baby Roll no 31 and his mom - That was as always beyond just Cute... cutest ..😳ever

And a Date of hubby  -wife ...Yeah Its Arjuhi...they actully arranges the date to talk about their lifes...(according to Mrs.Singhaniya..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³)but When both heart is filled with Love than how date can only be about talking lifeπŸ˜‰...And it goes to lectute on Love and attraction /Destiny theories...😳
Thats happened today..😳A Word is DESTINY  -Kismat se Tum Hamko Mile Ho..

OMG !! A Kiss - unexpected -That was like ....I m still 😍.. He actully kissed her...Loved that scene...Thanks to writers Bring this real Chemistry and true Romance - a passionate love in picture...Its expression of Deep love and when Girl dont denies means she trust him totaly ..It freezed Arohi for sec..It was so cute convo before KISS...Maine tumhari Jaan bachai hai...Teen baar 😳....(Ji Arohiji you saved him- But now you yr self  become his Jaan only..So his life resides in yr Jaan...You know better right ...Last Scene..😳)

But I wonder for now Arjun only praposed his Lady love and This Magical kiss is there...Agar Aagaaz ye hai to Anjaam Kya HogaπŸ˜ƒ... Arjuhi  break all the records these season of Passionate Love....❀️

Last scene was truly beautiful and touching.. A wife trying to manao her ruthe hue Piya😳...Arohi is like sweet - Lovely wife...and Last part -  Well Well Arjun proved that  his Narazgi is not big than the His Lady LOVE Arohi..he can leave all it behind when something hurts her...Thats call the true love..😳

Thats all ...Arjun Finally said magical word ILU...still 6 days to go untill Arohi express her love...Hope they dont ruin it...Let it be like this ..this Rutho -Manao session it Good and going well...