Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

nice

Thx hun!πŸ˜ƒ

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Hey friends! I'm back with part three of DESTINY! First of all, i'm reallyyy srry I wasn't able to update any sooner! Guys, lemmi just tell u that I will most probably only be updating once a week... n that too, usually on weekends! I hope u all will still be just as eager to read! Luv you all!

n here's part three!

Part 3

Geet Handa awoke to the motion of her aching body being forcefully rattled. "Wake up Geet!" Shouted a frustrated Maan. Geet cringed, and covered her ears in pain. "What is WRONG with you dude?! It's one at night! Are you crazy? Go back to sleep!"

Maan placed his hands on his hips as he shook his hand disappointedly..... What a girl.... she sleeps as though she's never done it before..... Fine.... be that way.... what makes you think I care?! He thought to himself. He picked up his luggage from the compartment angrily. No one had ever behaved in such a rude manner with Maan Singh Khurana.... Something is wrong with her... Kahin ye mental hospital se tho nahi bhaag aayi...? Phirse bharti karna padega.... He nodded, satisfied with his resolution. He turned back to face her a last time before exiting the train....and he couldn't help but lose himself for a brief moment.

A lock of hair was falling messily across her cheek.... she looked so innocent.... A small smile played on her pink lips as she slept noiselessly. For a moment, Maan didn't have the heart to leave her....

Maan shook his head, shocked at himself. he had never looked at any girl in such a way before.... He almost felt sick.... Yuck...he thought...What was I just THINKING??? Geet Handa....aur INNOCENT?? No way bacchu... u have seriously lost it.... If she were awake and she saw the way u looked at her, she might have eaten you alive... she's vicious....

He inhaled a deep breath of fresh air.. as he pushed back the annoying thoughts as far back as they would go.

He bent in, as close as he could get to her ear and then hollered, "MAIN JAA RAHA HOON! MUMBAI AA CHUKKI HAI!"

That much was enough to jolt Geet away from her peaceful sleep. She awoke startled. "What? Who? Kya hua? Why'd u scream u idiot??!"

Maan growled. No one had EVER called him an IDIOT before.... 'We've reached mumbai, miss Raani Hindustani...." He declared in the calmest voice he could muster. "Now, unless you want to make a return trip to hoshiyarpur, i suggest u get going."

Geet gasped in surprise, "What? We've already reached?? But how? Oh my god...." She flailed around in an effort to organize her luggage.

"I was TRYING to wake you up, but lagta hai tumhe uthaana kisike bas ke baat nahi hai!" She gave him a disgusted glare.

"Shut-up you loser..." She exclaimed venemously. curse my luck for having to be in the same train as this stupid akdoo....she thought furiously. Just u watch mr. akdoo... u WILL face the wrath of my punch.... Just wait till we get outside.... Geet had never felt so strongly about anyone...whether it be love or hate.... but for some reason, even seeing Maan's face caused Geet's blood to boil....

She thrusted a suitcase into maan's hand. "Here.... Hold it... be of use for something at least...." maan's mouth dropped open. "Excuse me??? Do I look like some sort of coolie to u??"

Geet inspected him from head to toe... "Hmm....lemmi see now... yup! You definately look like a coolie!"

Maan threw her suitcase down and protested thunderously, "I WILL NOT, I repeat, WILL NOT carry your suitcase for you!"

*After about 15 minutes of heated argument*

Maan and geet walked out of the train, both in horrible moods. In the end, it was Maan who was carrying Geet's suitcases while geet was strolling freely down the platform.

"Oye...Miss Raani Hindustani... would you kindly tell me what it is that you have in these two suitcases....? Kahin tum kissi bhaari aadmi ko smuggle karke tho nahi laayi ho?" Geet glared at him. "shut-up and walk you idiot...."

"Umm... just asking for clarification...but tum itni akdi hui kyun rehiti ho?! Pyaar se baat nahi kar sakti?!"

She gave a light "hmph" in his direction before adding, "Kar sakti hoon...par main nahi karti kyunki main zaruri nahi samajhti! Now hurry up u duffer!"

Maan sighed... Oh god... please...take me far far away from this slave driver.... please god...

END

Yes guys, I know it's a short part.... but please let me know how u like it!! :)

PRECAP: MaanEet in a Hotel room!!!!! πŸ˜‰

Edited by ---Pari--- - 13 years ago
Ahhh the precap ;)
Loved the update! Continue soon! Xx
And YAY I'm the first to press the like button and comment wohoo :DEdited by Maaneet.Lover - 13 years ago
udayaparna thumbnail

Wow!!!!

Can't wait for the next update!!

anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part....luvd it....cont soon
soumimaaneetsou thumbnail
hey......it was too good....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘i just loved it....plzz cont soon......and add me to ur pm list.....😊😊😊😊
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update
Awww Maan feels attracted 2 her but then goes bak 2 his usual fighting mode
Haha loved the name Maan calls geet **Miss rani Hindustani**πŸ˜†
woo luvin the precap ☺️☺️
Cont soon Xx...
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update.
love it
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Poor Maan , she called him an idiot & on top of it he had to carry her luggage πŸ˜† . 

Nice part .....
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
what a handsome and hotttttttttttttttttttttt
coolie she got