Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apekshatiksha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sanjana....A very good start...usually I don't post comments. Done  a very good job with the story line.....interesting.....good flow of words and emotions....and good continuation.....holds the reader interested.....

Thanks for the PM....didn't realise I had requested one....good going ...
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: apekshatiksha

Sanjana....A very good start...usually I don't postcomments. Done a very good job with the story line.....interesting.....good flow of words and emotions....and good continuation.....holds the reader interested.....

Thanks for the PM....didn't realise I had requested one....good going ...

Oh! I'm sorry! If u don't want I won't pm u! N yes, u had pressed the like button so I added u in my list! But it's ok, I will not pm u if u don't want! :) and thank u so much! I'm so glad u enjoyed it! Luv ya!

Luv,

~Sanju
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Sanju: awww no proba babes ! I really like this ff and I can't wait.. Sure take ur time !! Awww love you too humm muahhhh and u can call me shilpzz or shilpu if u want ;)[/B][B]
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

@Sanju: awww no proba babes ! I really like this ff and I can't wait.. Sure take ur time !! Awww love you too humm muahhhh and u can call me shilpzz or shilpu if u want ;)[/B][B]

Awww! You're so sweet! N ok! I'll call u shilpzz! :) so, r we frnds?
she_ratchet thumbnail
Ok! Thatz fine with me 😊 And ofcourse we r frnds!! Nice meeting you :) So I can call you Pari or something else?
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful...Loved the update...

Geet ran away for her love and, Dev, doesnt even show up. And she being a fighter goes to go meet him..

Thank God because if she didnt make that decision than, well she wouldnt have seen or meet Maan...

And Maan seems like the almost playful stubborn man, If that makes sense...

Did he actually read her diary??

And a smile at the end, is she getting to you Maan??

Love the update and thanks for the PM
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

Ok! Thatz fine with me 😊 And ofcourse we r frnds!! Nice meeting you :) So I can call you Pari or something else?<div></div>

Hey!! Of course! Pari is absolutely fine with me! Hey shilpzz, I gtg now! But I'll definately scrap you later ok? Then we can chat! Looks like u also love SaJan like meeeeeee! Humaari dosti khoon jamegi! 🤗
apekshatiksha thumbnail
Hi Sanjana....NP at all :-)

Do PM me.....thanks!
she_ratchet thumbnail
@Pari: awwww ok babes loveee tawking to  you!! Sure sure do  scrap me !! So true <3 I love SaJan .. Talk to you later hunn!!  Love Ya .. Muahhh <3
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurplePetal

Beautiful...Loved the update...

Geet ran away for her love and, Dev, doesnt even show up. And she being a fighter goes to go meet him..

Thank God because if she didnt make that decision than, well she wouldnt have seen or meet Maan...

And Maan seems like the almost playful stubborn man, If that makes sense...

Did he actually read her diary??

And a smile at the end, is she getting to you Maan??

Love the update and thanks for the PM

Aww! Thank u so much! N I loved reading ur comment! Ur questions will be answered in the coming updates! Thx for reading! Luv ya! 🤗

Luv,

~Sanju