P.s, I luv ur username!😉
Posted: 13 years ago
DO ADD ME TO UR PM LIST

Originally posted by mishtib

DO ADD ME TO UR PM LIST

Sure thing! Will do!
Sounds extremely interesting...Continue Soon...
Originally posted by PurplePetal

Sounds extremely interesting...Continue Soon...

Thank you so much! Will definately pm u for the updates! 🤗

Luv

~sanju
Originally posted by baby_doll_2305

Sure thing! Will do!

thanx
Originally posted by mishtib

thanx

No problem sweetie! 🤗

Hey friends! 🤗 Wow! I didn't think I would get this many positive comments about my FF! Thank you so much guys! U rock! Muaaahh!😳 ok, so here is part 2 of the FF! Once again, please do read it and take the time to comment! And it's always helpful for me if you could add me into your buddy list! :) And i know a lot of you guys have already started on that! Thx again doston! Owe u all a big one! N now, enough of my blabber! Here is part 2 for u all to enjoy! (hopefully) 😃

Luv,
Sanju
P.s, yes I changed my username from baby_doll_2305 to ---Pari---!

Part 2

*Flashback*

Geet Handa watched in utter disbelief as her grandfather finalized her marriage. She hadn't been consulted even once, whether or not she liked the groom or not...She was simply TOLD that he was to be her life partner... In that one moment, she felt all her hopes and dreams crashing to a depth beyond reach. She wasn't ready for the marriage.... She had aspirations of her own... she wanted to complete her studies, and find a suitable career for herself... Above all, she was already in love with someone else....

Unfortunately, the people in her life only believed in one thing; Woman were mere play things for the men. Having a woman meant standard. And as far as the lives of women went, they were expected to keep their mouths shut all their lives and take care of all household jobs.... But geet was different. She had no wish to become a slave of such men. She wanted to live life by her rules. She wanted to cherish every fruit that life could bestow upon her.

So when the news of the wedding reached her, she was left in a state of shock. She couldn't marry. She couldn't afford to lose her entire life to slaving for a man.

Thus, she wasted no time in making her decision; she would run away. Somewhere where even the shadow of her family would not reach her. She would go to Dev. She had felt a sudden pull at the strings of her heart every time she thought about him. He had lied to her. The person she loved the most in this world had failed to keep his promise. He had sworn to rescue her from her home. He had sworn it...but he hadn't come.

She nodded to herself, feeling all the more confident as she pondered on the decision she should take. Yes...If Dev wouldn't come to her, she would simply have to go to him. She would go to his  hometown...and she would find him...if it were the last thing she dis. She would go to Mumbai.

*End Of Flashback*

Geet reached her hand out of the window of the train, aching to feel the comforting breeze play along her skin. She couldn't believe it... she was going to Mumbai.... In a way, I ought to be thankful to my family... She thought. If it weren't for their crazed idea to wed me off, I might still have been at home...  Though she was going to see her loved one, she felt a searing pain across her chest just thinking of her parents' plight to see her disappeared from her wedding lengha. Perhaps it wasn't the best thing.....  She contradicted. But it was too late to think twice about anything now... The train had already begun to move. Whatever happened, she would see to it later.

Just as she was about to close her eyes and let sleep come over her, she noticed the man who had just now sat across from her.

'You!' She cried, furiously. His eyes were still filled with anger. 'Don't you think I ought to be the one who says that?' He replied. 'After all, it was you hijacked my car, wasn't it.' Geet turned away, frustrated. 'Why are you here?'

'The same reason you're here.' He replied curtly. 'To go to mumbai genius!' He said sarcastically! geet stuck her tongue out childishly. Her playfullness was followed by a light gasp.

'Oh my god! My diary! Where did I leave it??' She rumaged through her purse, brows furrowed in worry. But it was nowhere to be found. She leaned back against the seat, defeated. 'I lost it....' She choked out. She seemed to be near tears.

Just then, the man, whom at the moment, geet thought of as a total akdoo, cleared his throat, with a small smirk lining his face.

'Might you be looking for this, miss Geet Handa?' He asked mischevously with a cream coloured book in his hand. Geet shrieked in delight.

'Oh thank you so much!' She replied, grabbing her diary from him. But her happiness was shortlived and was soon replaced with a look of suspicion.

'You didn't read it did u?' She asked, cautiously. He scoffed. 'Oh yeah, like I'm just DYING to read about your life right? Don't be silly! I'm not a snoop.'

She nodded, somewhat satisfied. 'Hmm....' There followed a few moments of silence. When at last Geet could keep silent no further, she asked, ' Heyy, I just realized, I don't know your name.' He shrugged. 'So? Do you need to?' She nodded, amazed at his stupidity. 'Of course! You know my name don't you!?' And in a voice that was barely audible, she added, 'and god knows what else...' She wasn't going to let the matter of the diary be. He looked her straight in the eye as he spoke, 'i'm Maan Singh Khurana.'

She frowned. There was something so familiar in that name... It was on the tip of her tongue, but it just wasn't hitting her.

She nodded. 'I see. I feel like I've heard of you....' He didn't respond, but out of the corner of her eye, she saw something which looked like the start of a smile......

END

Guys, sorry, short part! But do lemmi know if you liked it! :) It's only then that I will continue! Luv ya! :)

~Sanju

Edited by ---Pari--- - 13 years ago