#*Devils Den*# : MoI Want HuMaara BaChAA! HAAN!! - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago
and geet FB wall pe CV bashing going on
@sun,praju , arpi

fir se hum log saath saath...kuch yaad aaya ?

@Sun

My angel🤗🤗🤗.....

U know..yesterday..after the article i was so irritated..........but then i just gave a little though to it and felt ..I am behaving like a GCM...🤔😆.......reacting first always before things happen...

As u said....let us see na what CV's have in store for us....tomorrow if this small fight and MU leads to something good......we all will praise CV's.....

and if something bad happnes..than TAMATAR and SADA ANDE are always ready na😈

@praju........🤗..even i have doubts of that🤣..as cvs are already being bashed

@shifa🤗......what ever happens in future will be circumstance and misinterpretation ............as long as dev stays out i do not mind who leaves and who enters............besides i doubt that she is going to find another ghosla......she will be back to her mainaa only🤣..

@shifa...mujhe kucch yaad aaya..............pm me ur email id......
@Sun exactly. how many TB articles have come true? the 12 days oath and forced kiss?🤣
Yes Shifa, he did speak alot and I was surprised myself. ðŸ˜² But then this one line would have cleared out what he meant to say. Opti's wishful thinking was better so.. ðŸ˜†  I especially loved how he sat with that doll in his lap😳 The thing is he needs to give her some time. She cant forget her pain and move on so soon. Once she realizes how she's missing on good things, neglecting Maan or talks with Daadi, she'll be back to normal. ðŸ˜Š

Praju- 🤗Why do you think the article wont happen?? ðŸ¤£ 
SUn,Praju 🤗

my lappy battery is going to critical state if i disappear suddenly plz understand my situation😆

@Shifa me too feeling gud after writing so much😛

Hi Shreya, Win, Sun, Goose, Arpi, Anu ðŸ¤—

What's up with you all?

Edit: Hi Rashh ðŸ¤—
Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago
@Win

Jaanu🤗🤗...........

I know.......people including me started over reacting reading the article.....even if Geet leaves the house....do u think MSK will stay away from her for long????? no never..not at all.......

I am actually eager to see what makes Geet take this Decision

@Sun

🤣🤣🤣🤣....u and ur obsession to see NE DEAD🤣🤣🤣🤣.....

and yes...Geet will never forgive Dev....but MSK will misunderstand the situation....
Also here..Dev is indirectly reason for Maaneets separation😈..hmmmmmm

But i must say..both Geet and MSK are equally dumb...their ego and pride  overpowers their love some times..foolss