Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Zee.....i agree with Sun & Mali.....the TRPs will collapse if they stretch this MU. They better not take this risk.........btw what did you edit....πŸ˜†
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Zee......If they show MU and rona dhona.....it is good na......We will be rid of GHSP addiction.....and our families will be happy to have us back ...πŸ˜†
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi......... Swan.........πŸ€—. how are you.......... i guess im late......... no one is here............

what devils discussed in lat 140 odd pages......... I hope everthing is serene after tremerous articles.........
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Zee di
what u edited now tell me na plssssss Kal tak i was feeling good chalo iska end accha hoga but your emoctions making me think sab gadbad hai

Koi batao naaaaaaaaaa
swan20 thumbnail
@Ash.....Happy Holi to you.......πŸ€—.....lovely siggy...πŸ‘

@Arwenish.....πŸ€—......yeah most have disappeared....only some bhatakti aatmas around...πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

happy holi to all..

@ash beautiful siggy...GC looks drunk πŸ˜†

@arwensihπŸ€—

arre girls as i said earlier scripts change everyday..........so just believe what you see.......the GCMs are already doing  vastr haran of the team............🀣..andi have full faith in them

and why am i still here after my final bye.........my brother is yet to come home and then we will drive together......so till that time here and watching tv
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its ok let it tank, this way he can sit home and do his jaap! 🀣
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Holi to everyone.........
@ Swan......... just bhatki atmas.......... and what exactly are they saying...... enlighten me...........πŸ˜†
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@All
till now CB holi is dammmmm Boring only 1 performance has come baki show is going
swan20 thumbnail
@Preet.....i expected that.....they will show CB story....songs will only come in between.