Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ek aur......in reference to CB couple......

OMG ! someone kill me - to see each other they take 30 mins ! what a pair and what a show !
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with the GCMs here.....despite its many shortcomings Geet HSP is far far better than most shows currently airing on TV. I watch some shows on Zee & Sony......can vouch for their crappiness....πŸ˜†
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Deeps- πŸ€£ πŸ€£ I hope Gurti perform in such many other shows and GCMS get to praise GHSP CVs atleast that way. πŸ€£ 

I'm not watching CB and reading the comments, I think I'm doing the right thing. πŸ˜ƒ Youtube and Shinus zindabad😳 
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Deeps
pavitra rishta couple performing on 3 songs Seasons you see now there performance is coming
swan20 thumbnail
hope the GCMs start appreciating more now & bash less.....πŸ˜†πŸ€”
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can u imagine? So many people are watching CB just to catch a glimpse of passionate Maaneet. What a show stopper these guys have become. I am very proud of them πŸ˜ƒ
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shreya - Hi 5. Shinus and deeps zindabad. I am relying on deeps to paste the best comments here and Shinus to post the video 😳
swan20 thumbnail
@Preet.....awww sorry for you hun.....πŸ€—......Maneet dance will be worth the torture though....πŸ˜ƒ
-Deepzz- thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
itna torcher.....lekin sehna pad rha hai nly 4 Maaneet....CVs kuch krte to hame itna sahne ki jarurat na padti...

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Deeps, arre they quite popular from first season yaar!   I think they have chemistry!  Infact I watch the show at times