#*Devils Den*# : MoI Want HuMaara BaChAA! HAAN!! - Page 113

Posted: 13 years ago
@Sun i agree yaar i had never come across such a thing

now this CB Holi grhhhhh  Showing comedians of Laughter challenge

these articles just serve these purposes only....

they

boil blood

creat rifts

controversy

jumping to conclusion

and combination of all these result in cahracter and actor bashing....

this energy create earthquakes which rise tsunami waves........ and at the end mod Jyoti has to leave notes and close topics............

chalo brother on his way..final bye..seems i will miss the episode ...see you all later....take careπŸ€—
bye Sun.....enjoy your time with your family.....πŸ€—
bye Sun.......... have safe journey...........πŸ€—
Exactly, these articles are leaked so us Geet viewers get frustrated and upset!  Trust me its an insider doing this too!
Geets true enough....... everyone has loads of tensions and problem in their life and these people just dont let people live in peace..........

I always watched dramas on TV.......... but here govt. banned many channels and my additiction forced me to search them on net and i discovered this forum and got hooked to it.......... I was in more peace before..... because i never knew or read articles or see spoliers which was good for my sanity but now i read these misguiding articles and my head spins..........πŸ˜”
@Geets....but why will they do this to their own show? Spreading false news about their show is only adding to their misery....πŸ€”.....Star One & the PH should look into this matter seriously. The backlash they receive after these articles come out is not good for their reputation....
Koi batao toh. Kaun sa news false tha? Aur kaun sa sahi. Options -

1. GC is not going on his HM

2. GC has already left but is not in swizzzzzerland but is in Goa

3. GC is not going on his HM now but later to some NE land where his sister NES should be going actually.

4. Don't know, don't care
@Soulie.......Option 4......Coz GC himself doesn't care......πŸ˜†