#*Devils Den*# : MoI Want HuMaara BaChAA! HAAN!! - Page 90

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kadydeep

@Dimple......🤣.... Are you busy giving a countdown to the Tip....Don't have high hopes...They will air a nursery school version....Better stick to SBS segments of Tip Tip...

🤣 SBS segments always disturbs me, abb pooccchoooo yyyyyyy😆 coz there dam headlines in the bottom poore scene ka maza kharab kar dete hain..........abb samajh mein aaya y i m waiting for teh orignal dance seqence😆
@Win yup you are right yaar kya hai na Kavi had just drink Sprite seedhi baat no bakwaas

and i am on still
Minto fresh dimaag ki baat jalaade 🤣

Sun and you are on
What an Idea sir ji🤣
@Win

that means they were in TIP TIP dress🤔 during that holi thing.......that interview dress in Whatssss up TV???

and yup i agree.......all closeup with GC might have got covered.......and yes two days are already over😛

@ All 

Bye guys . Duty calls 🤗      ðŸ¤—

BTW one does wonder why he took off just 1 day bfore the telecast of HOLI in CB  ðŸ˜‰     ðŸ˜‰

See you ...  ðŸ˜ˆ
Tip, tip, tip

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain,
Telling me what a fool I've been.

Tip, tip, tip ... that's not the pitter-pattter of rain, but the the sound of pennies dropping. Over a period of time, you will have enough to finance a trip to the moon.

Keep counting ... tip, tip, tip ...

Originally posted by 49erFan

@Anu meri ma, I have the segment on my recorder at home yaar....I saw it on TV only 😳

Than post the pics na😃😃😃..........Jaldi😃😃
@Dimple...... Asli effects se camera ka focus nahin hogi.......Banners blocking the way na.......🤣
Rang bhare badal se , tere naino ke kajal se
Maine is dil pe likh diya tera naam .....................................

La la la la laaaaaaa la laaaaa
Dimple SBB headline on bottom was the worse😡

He wants to put full on non removable stamp on DD 🤣
Anu Shin updated  the videos yaar.....boy did he have a naughty look!  OK me go sleep for hour then office 😆