Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devils Den*# : MoI Want HuMaara BaChAA! HAAN!! - Page 85

winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jyo tabela CON with BD? earthquake, tsunami, cyclone sab aajayega🤣 all the best to you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyoti
are you ready for world war 3 bolo bolo
Mod ji i will pray that we will never witness a BD Scene and then no Tsunami or cyclone for you to handel

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti

Is that Holi part true...that i posted about GC DD????? i got if from FB........if it is not ..than i can edit it na..

and u stay here with us and enjoy for some time Jaan🤗....u were not there with us yesterday also😭

and i think it is not confirmed yet..8 day..hai na🤔
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Geets, Win

Yar..it is true 😲...there was a small part where DD hits GC on head....and GC says that he'll color her so bad that it'll take one month to clean the color😲🤔
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
One minute holi segment is just tooooooooooooo cute...love how she smacked him lightly he said he would put aisa rung on her that she would learn some manners, she said she would put anda on him...he said good its washable and good for my hair.....its was cute🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anu:He went yesterday and if u count yesterday and today..then two days hv already passed out of 8....toh bacha kitna😆...and out of that one will b sunday...😆....so chill ,...in the show no problem will arise😊....Tabelas and Ahem ahem and all will happen after his return😆

And yup GC-DD ka off-screen holi interview was shown in SBS..it was cute😳
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo any idea if he left or is leaving..............i think one week we can manage with just a min of MSK on screen and rest of the  NE jokers taking screen time......and them concetrating more on geet ,dadi and dev babu...i doubt there will be another accident..........and i doubt abt the 8 days thing also...
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Somebody give me the jist of today's taaza khabar.....I am too scared to venture out....

@Hola.......Wini, Anu , Geets , Jyo , Preet , Sun....and any body I missed..🤗
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu
baccha its true that you wrote i just saw shinus video wah wah
He will put a colour jo 1 mahine rahe but she says Anda and he say aande se baal acche hojayenge🤣

Okie 1 more updt
3 Bash topic closed good going 🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

one good thing is whenever MSK returns ...we get one sensational hug🤣🤣🤣 and the bad thing is with tha tmaanGOD will be back with aap itne acche kyun hai🤣
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago