#*Devils Den*# : MoI Want HuMaara BaChAA! HAAN!! - Page 68

Posted: 13 years ago
@Sun
noooooo i dont want what i already witnessed She goes and he manao her its okie but no other entries and shelter i dont want this thing to drag yaar
I Agree to Anu on this

Originally posted by spshastr

Sometimes forgiving helps heal a lot of wounds and life is not always black and white..
If she is forced to forgive Dev then so be it..
Lets just accpet the story..

I agree with you......forgiving here does not mean she will be friendly with him like she is with NE or Dadi......

even if she forgives him...she will not even bother about his existence....his being or not being will be indifferent to Geet.....
and yes..forgiving a person makes one feel light at heart and soul....so it is her choice if she decides to forgive him.....she is one whom he has wronged ..... he has not wrong the people who are against her forgiving Dev na😆😆
So either she should put him in jail or just move ahead and remove the bitterness .. no point in this bitterness and I know how a bitterness of such a thing hurts you..and kills you from within

@preet...........i dunno hun me just assuming..btw was something like this shown in that agra show......
@sun:

am not saying based on that article

i was just thinkg how all of a sudden perception changed

i will accept watever CV's show
thats y am still watching this show....

i just said my opinion abt forgiviness when everyone was discussing it

Edited by gooseberry - 13 years ago
@All
as i earlier said Dev in non existing creature in Geet life she never react to him she never show her happiness,pain and anger to him
its only Maan and Maan so chill
She will never going to forget what he has done to her but he is not even exist in her life at all
so no feelings matter towards him she never react to him did u see last few episodes she never had an eye contact with that Guy
Well i m sure that the CV's will never show Geet forgiving Dev. Thats not gonna come true!!

And in this TB artice we once get that geet or maan will be jailed and we all were so happy that we will get so many romantic scenes, but this didnt happened.
So be positive this article will also not come true
@Sun

I Zee's Tukka is right ....than Geet will leave home .... after this MSK will realize what wrong he did or said....

He will go to cool her down and get her back........but she will trow a little tantrums than....making him run behind her.......this will bring them close unknowingly.....which might result in a beautiful song sequence......

In Bidaai this is what had happned

@shifa........it is asu said all will accept what cvs show and move on ..and since this option has been presented ...people do have different views......i actually to a certain extent agree with smitha............wither send him to jail and he should pay and i move on with my life..........why should i spend the rest of my life hating this man and givinghim that much importance.............and just becaus she forgives him does not mean he gains importance in her life...........absolutely not ...though i still want thelaw to punish him as he has committed a crime...............
@Pallu

Sorry Jaan....Never said Hi to you🤗

I see u have some very good points...and regarding MSK dialogue...we are in agreement haan🤣🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗vv

@All

Me will be back after lunch..BYEEEEEEEE🤗