Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Opti:U should make a separate post on this strong point...that indifference is a bigger punishment in this case👏...mayb then the Geet bashing will stop🤔...About MSK,well he is a typical male and whether we like it or not but Dev's presence does affect him because somewhere he knows that this is the same person who once slept with his wife..this feelnig can kill any male species .,...its a human reaction I can say and MSK is no God🤔
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@preet.........🤗...

@pallu........even me finding it funny the weird nest on MSK's head.......😆
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, I did not like his repeated lines which implied  "Move on, the baby is gone." 

The last scene irked me more.  Irrespective of when he planned to start a family, it is surely not the thing to think about at the moment, worse convey it to her.  There is a time and place for everything and now is not the time.  I guess that line was targetted at those who wanted a con, pronto.  I hope they show a leap of a month and a half at least before they head in that direction. 
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Everyone!!🤗

For those who were not present last night. Let me tell you that i just joined last night and i got to know what usually happens in this thread.😆 So whats the discussion going on right now🤔😆
sun29 thumbnail

@jyo...honestly i am happy that MSK is reacting this way to dev.......whatever it may be but as a man he has to react to the man who not only slept with his wife,bore his child but also destroyed her..........so i have no issues with MSK givingit to dev left right and center............besides as you said he is a man........not saint or God
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sun and Opti:Yes MSK ka words were contradicting and repitative yesterday in a irritating manner....but I m trying to analyse whether it was deliberate from the dialogue writer's POV just to sow the seeds of MU between the two for the future track....because those dialogues not only left the viewers confused but even Geet was confused and was not really touched with his explanation ..she still had doubts in her mind about MSK ka extreme step to shift the nursery which means MSK failed to give her a proper justification..what We as viewers felt after listening to those dialogues,even Geet felt the same...so it could b deliberate from a dialogue writer's perception to set a base for future track🤔 Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail

@opti..i agree...they should have taken a month or few weeks leap as soon as MC happened
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Opti:U should make a separate post on this strong point...that indifference is a bigger punishment in this case👏...mayb then the Geet bashing will stop🤔...About MSK,well he is a typical male and whether we like it or not but Dev's presence does affect him because somewhere he knows that this is the same person who once slept with his wife..this feelnig can kill any male species .,...its a human reaction I can say and MSK is no God🤔

Jyo i dont think o maan thinks that dev was the guy who slept with HIS geet. More then this its a feeling that this was the guy who made geet's life hell, this was the guy who made geet cry for days
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hate everyone... W*H is this Maan worship

🤢
sun29 thumbnail

@jyo...i think once we see why geet leaves the house .....all this will be clear only then...was it deliberate or laziness on part of the dialogue writer..................

@dimple........🤗..hello and welcome............