Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Opti:"I agree..if u think practically ,then at this point I can't see Geet taking a talwar in her hand and chopping off Dev in the name of justice ..if thats what people expect her to do😆..and in the court of law,one does not get justice in years...so the day Dev is behind bars ,we might see the last episode of the series😆...in the current situation,Geet's grief has taken a toll on her entire life and she doesn't hv any strength left to hold any more grudges against anyone who doesn't even matter to her anymore...so under such condition ,if she decides to forgive Dev and let him go to hell,its a practical decision taken by her then...nothing wrong in it🤔
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyoti thats exactly my point yaar Maan still affected by his presence but Geet is not even interested him anymore
and Maneet relationship is not questionable at all like fans questioning
They hurt eachother , they love eachother , they console eachother in every situation they are together
the know eachother so well that nothing can harm their relation its just time

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

dialogues are the medium of communication between the actor,scene andthe audience...........and when the actor enacts the scene and says the dialogue it should be loud and clear to the audience............they should have no doubts abt what he meant unless there is a necessary veiled implication.............when dadi came in to comfort geet........her intention was fogged by the senseless words she spoke..............when maan spoke to geet yesterday he came out not as a man of few words tryingto express ..he rather sounded totally confused as what to say and what to express.........

we have seen MSK fumbling with words before intentionally as per the character and it has come out perfect where it was clear what he wanted to convey and what he could not.........
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

CON ho tum jo dil mein samaye jaate ho
pehli nazar mein apna banaye jaate ho!!☺️

Main hoon pyaar, main hoon pyaar!☺️

Sajani,

sardi, khaansi na malearia hua
main gayi yaaron mujhko!
lub, lub lub, luberia hua☺️

jyoti06 thumbnail
@Opti:The problem with MSK is that he cannot see Geet's tears or Geet getting disheartened with life..thats the time he fumbles the most...remember the confession scene in board room where Geet tells him the entire truth to MSK and his reaction was "I thought u r only mine"....obviously that dialogue in that situation was not required..but thats how he always reacts whenever he sees Geet ka pain...his motive is to make her smile but he ends up hurting her more
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Sun:Few MSK's dialogues r still questionable...like the dialgoue "Mujhe laga tum sirf meri ho"...he never justified that dialogue in that situation .....there r many such occasions when he gave such statements which can hv many meanings and left the viewers confused...so from all that I m assuming that MSK is never clear with his statements whenever he sees Geet in pain Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, they say indifference is a stronger punisment than hatred especially if that person wants your attention.  Why waste such strong emotion as hatred on that whimp.   Maan should follow suit and just ignore that guy. Although I liked Maan ticking Dev off yesterday, I feel from now on, he should just look him up and down in a condescending manner in case he comes up with his free advices  and just walk away. Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Opti

I agree to your Point ..😊...

Guess this new Dev is actually mellowing all our anger down...unlike his predecessor ..

I can bet that we would have not even though on this ground if the other DEV was in action
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 @pallu...tumhe loveria hua hain ki kissi pehchaan wale ko

@jyo.......that dialogue was controversial but the words implied his possessiveness..........it was quite clear ..........for a viewer who does not come to forum and sits before tv...if i heard the dialogue i would assume only one thing ...his absolute selfish possessiveness at that immediate reaction to her story..........because right after geet left...maan himself says how could he have been so selfish to only think abt himself............it was not a fogged dialogue.............

but yesterday as you yourself said he was contradicting himself ,fumblinf with confused expressions ............the audience were left scratching their head exactly what did he want to tell geet........the words were not controversial rather they were not clear at all
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Hey Preet!🤗
MSK needs hair cut
Arjun needs to grow light stubble
Anwesha needs to join acting classes
Dev needs to change wardrobe
Geet too needs new wardrobe
Aeweryone else, needs to start looking for new roles in other shows
Edited by palluluvsmaan - 13 years ago