#*Devils Den*# : MoI Want HuMaara BaChAA! HAAN!! - Page 60

Posted: 13 years ago
Geeky...  Trust me,my heart goes out at your plight 😆. No chicken, no bulbul,workout woes and to top it all breakfast/lunch/dinner dilemma...😆😆. All I can do is to pray to God to give you strength to carry out in these difficult times.
@mandu ...

i heard in US it will be shown on 20th march 5pm PST
@All

I am going through the Den....i am not able to believe that just one BABY word from MSK made people think that he will righ away jump and CON Geet and have a baby😳....

Well...it is so normal for any person to think that.....ANOTHER BABY MIGHT GET BACK THE HAPPINESS ..... he is not all ready to CON here right now....nor will he for her to have a baby with him at this instance...

I am sorry guys..but some comments in den made me feel that people are already thinking MSK is forcing geet for another baby...

he is just thinking of it guys.......he is not wrong when he is thinking that he will bring back Geet's happiness and He will have a Baby with Geet.......their happiness will be back....he will not allow Geet to go away from him....

He has always loved Geet more than anything in the world.......and also it is a fact that Geet in her depression is cutting herself from Maan and other around here..... so here..MSK is finding different ways to make her happy...

That does not mean he will go home and CON her that nigh forcefully...some of the comments in den made me feel that MSK is ready to force geet for CON,,,,😳.....which is definitely not true
Originally posted by killerkinrul

@Anu
you are laughing on my condition, pehle to i read some bakwaas post in forum and then ye
Babaji help me

🤗🤗🤗🤗...

Chill jaan................🤗
@Mandu🤗Long time no see.....glad to see you🤗Have no idea about Zee stuff.Am in stealth mode so am not posting🤗
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

So did u see the entire epi yesterday😃...i read ur point....u did not like MSK's dialogue yesterday na..

I have given bhasha on that haan🤣...plzz do read😃

Yes, the dialogues were absurd and the actor looked bored delivering them. Where did you post your views. 😊
@anu

that what got me also shocked

i too read some of those comments

anyways like DD says "to each its own"

@an:

hmmmmmmmmmmm

i wont say anything
Well its nothing geet left hp for baby n justice n now she will leave maan coz baby gone.how can she leave maan she might think maan wants to ha e their baby coz insecured of dev n don't care for baby loss
Wow they showed dream wedding for this disaster story maan is geets soulmate destiny how can she start new life without him it doesnot mean geet need to lea e home eerytime.now what new life new guy maan is just a chapter nothing.maan is as imp as geet how dare cvz play with his character always dev is free n maan is the one who always gets punishment coz of mu.
Hate this track hate humiliation of manneets relation by cvz.now today sbs sbb toh bhara hoga unke fight segment se
@Intelligent one (An)

i guess it is on page 68-69 onwards 😊

I have also written on page 77 .....do read it and tell me what is ur POV😳