luvmaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The working stills uploaded on FB looks like from friday and sat ka episode🤔

P,S.the costume designer of GHSP team needs to go asap😵

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆....i was laughing at the nono combination wala pant and Gajni shirt😳.....

he was looking good in white Kurta though😃

I can see after the article.....people have gone back to  "I WILL QUIT" mode😕....

i was also hyper yesterday....but can we just allow CV's to show what they want to show....🤔.....

if it leads to something BAD we can than think of quitting or revolting...but even before something is shown people are just OVER REACTING 😳
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago
luvmaneet thumbnail
@Anu if u notice this nature MSK has learned from geet only,try to move ahead in life,becoz before MU also MSK as a person always remain stuck with his past and mourn for days and years,hurting himself,but geet taught him how to move ahead in life despite whatever tragedy life throws at u,after all he is Geet ka Maan na😳

I know geet needs time,but whatever MSK is doing is also not wrong,he just cant leave her like that 😊

Meetu_Anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

meetu

yeah I am saying due to dev-geet- forgiven TB article.
BTW am with you about MSK telling her to accept the reality . I do not know I agree geet is hurt sad mourning but I like MSK ka approach. 
In fact to tell you the truth I followed same approach once in my personal life. 

Aa gale lag jaa Jaan🤗

even some were i am a kind of person who will want to get out of pain ASAP....😆

u can see..when ever I am sad or confused..i vent it out here in DEN...and than within few time..i become normal

it really depends upon person to person.....

Geet here feels that she has lost everything in the world........

and MSK is trying to get her back to reality......so there is nothing wrong in it......reality is painful sometimes
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anu, Rash- 👏 👏

Arps- I think we should wait for the episode regarding that article. And if Geet leaves home, I guess that means she will go to outhouse😉 😆

The problem with Maan here is that he cant see Geet in pain but unintentionally with that reason hurts and makes her even more teary. Like that first fight of theirs after marriage regarding no physical intimacy. His ears holding scene was cute but the dialogues that he said weren't effective enough. Opti had wrttn the prev day of how she would like Maan make Geet understand regarding him losing baby but how he could not afford lose his wife. That would have solved the problem in an instant and Geet would understand his plight. 😊 

Bcuz he's acting normal, that  can send a wrong indication to Geet that he's over the loss of their baby. 
Edited by shreya- - 13 years ago
Binge thumbnail
And Dev understanding her loss can win over her softness and forgiveness. 😈 
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Rash

Exactly Jaan😛

It was Geet who though him the Mantra of MOVE AHEAD IN LIFE....

MSK has imbibed that in him and is implementing it  in his life.........😊

Ultimately...he cannot see Geet in Pain even for a small period of time....he is already feeling that he is losing his Geet......so MSK is doing everything to get her back to normal

Now he is thinking that Another baby ..will make Geet happy........so he is thinking about his baby with Geet...and here people were quick enough to think that he is ready for CON...... He is just preparing to tell Geet that very soon they can have their back and all is not lost...

I guess any hubby who loves his wife extermly will think of this point  ....hai na
luvmaneet thumbnail
@shreya 🤗
thanks,i think right now geet is in such a state that everythng maan does/says will send a wrong vibe to her,remember in hospital when maan left the room she told may be maan left her too like her baby😭,and the more time she stay in this stage the more it'l get worse i think🤔
Binge thumbnail
Yes, Rash, physically and mentally she's weak and  imbalanced. But its only a day or two, na? And for the dreams they weaved over the baby, it will take time to get over the loss. Geet embraces and cries her heart out when it comes to something that she has lost- like say her parents, darji and moves on. I'd say she's dwelling too much over the baby if it were more than a month or so. 

On the other hand, Maan doesn't believe in living with the pain, he tries to hide it with the means of store-room or lock his heart so that noone is able to open it. I remember Geet had said this once, before Behne de.. aap dil ke darwaje kass ke band kartey ho taaki ko dekh na paaye..
Edited by shreya- - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Shreya

1. MSK's dialogue might not be effective..but they were quit normal ones ..... he did tell her that he could not see her in Pain...and hence took this Step..........
What i feel is MSK and Geet need not always keep saying that their are IMP to each other.........coz they already now it......and truth need not be justified always......
So MSK in simple words..told Geet that he cannot see her in pain....so he did what he did...but never knew it would hurt her more.......all he wanted is for her to come out of pain......Baby is still part of their memories.....but they should not make it the SAD corner of thir life..but should cheirsh the memories......
I felt these were simple and nice words apt for a character like MSK

2. Geet forgiving DEV.....
Chill jaan..that will never happen...that is what MSK will think and react....which will cause fight between him and Geet...and indirectly Dev becomes the reason of their short separation 😈..but Geet will never forgive DEV