Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvmaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@arpi dont get disheartened yaar,lets wait for 2-3 episodes,or max till next week all will be clear,and IF article are always not true na,so we stll have some hope๐Ÿ˜Š
now i'l stalk for sometime and go,see ya all tomoro๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
rash
there is one out on star one too which says she will go out with dev as no one t home MSK will be hurt etc. so I do not know I really lost all hope
luvmaneet thumbnail
@Shifa becoz Maneet room has only that single window๐Ÿคฃ,and the balcony door where geet was standing today they always showed it as the restroom entrance๐Ÿคฃ
luvmaneet thumbnail
@Arpi I read that  too,cvs should show a strong reason for this,like someone dying or NE's accident,or geet dint actually went out with dev,she left alone so worried dadi sent dev after her Edited by luvmaneet - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok......I read few pages of den .....and here is what i want to say

1. MSK's dialogue was clinched... GC was not convincing??๐Ÿ˜ณ

My Point

Ok....... ever person and ever persons approach to a problem is different.....I know many people who have the capacity and strong will to come out of greatest tragedy withing short time....

Ok...we all know the fact that MSK can never see a tear drop in Geet's eye's......so it not logical that he cannot see Geet totally broken even for a short time....................Many had problems when MSK said "Baby is no more......" well is it not the fact...........I actually liked his approach yesterday..........I never felt he was forcing Geet out of her PAIN .......he was just telling her that they need to make Baby's memory beautiful and not Painful.............what is wrong in that approach??๐Ÿ˜ณ.......as i said MSK cannot see Geet in Pain.....so he wanting to get her out of this trauma ASAP is quit natural ...... and as per his character ..tell me if i am wrong here

I absolutely loved the way he held his ears and said SORRY to geet........

I personally would not like to see my loved once grieving for long....I would try very very hard to get them out of Pain ASAP...........is this wrong???? than how was MSK's approach wrong??

I felt GC also did what the character demanded.....

MY POV

2. Geet is in Trauma..and MSK is thinking of CON..W*H??

My Point

Guys.....he just said that Geet's pain will reduce when his and Geet's baby will come.....their world will again be beautiful....

Now.....him just thinking about the baby does not mean he will go and immiditely CON her..๐Ÿ˜†........It was quit evident that he does not want to lose Geet because of this SADNESS in their life due to MC........what wrong is he thinking???????........
He is just thinking that His and Geet's baby now my give back the much needed smile to Geet......so when he tell's Geet about it..she would be happy...this is what he thinks.....what is wrong?...this does not mean that he will immediately have SR with here............

as per what i felt....MSK is thinking different way's to make Geet happy.....and this is one of the way's he can think............

I would be really luck to have a hubby like MSK.....he is also broken within after MC......and seeing Geet broken is pinching him even more....so he is trying his best to get her out of PAIN ASAP.......

Why do we always think from a woman's POV ......some times understanding MEN and their nature is equally difficult....woman cry and vent out their sorrow or pain...but most Men burn within ..without venting out the pain.........and this sometimes makes them immuned to bare any kind of Pain

Uffffffffffffffffffffffff......๐Ÿ˜ณ
md410 thumbnail
meetu
yeah I know MSk is thinking setting baby room back to surprise her, but kuch hoga ki woh dev ke saath gone and MU
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: md410

meetu

I do  not know where CV heading. I just lost all the enthu to watch the episode. am glad that am getting detached now. I do not feel like watching or waiting to watch episode.
logic has gone. they are abt to ruin geet's character. she was the most understanding strong female lead  

Jaan...are u saying this Coz Geet is leaving MSK's house??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Even i was hyper yesterday.......after reading TB article....but than give a small though.........what i felt is we are acting a bit to early here.........
WE do not know what MSK says that makes Geet take the decision of leaving the house....
WE do not know what this will lead to.............

People want to see independent and strong Geet....and when she takes a STRONG decision people have problem๐Ÿค”.....

Jaan..i personally am liking this little twist that CV's are bringing....that is needed to keep the story going.......Well what i can see the this twist is needed to bring in some more characters  in the show......and for MSK and Geet to start their LOVE JOURNEY afresh....some Nudge is needed......

Geet leaving home does not mean she is leaving MSK jaan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†........

this happen even in real life...when Huby wife have some argument..........something like this happnes๐Ÿ˜†....that does not mean they have no love.......in fact this makes their loev MORE STRONG...

all i can say is..WAIT ..WATCH and THAN DECIDE ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ
md410 thumbnail
meetu
yeah I am saying due to dev-geet- forgiven TB article.
BTW am with you about MSK telling her to accept the reality . I do not know I agree geet is hurt sad mourning but I like MSK ka approach. 
In fact to tell you the truth I followed same approach once in my personal life. 
luvmaneet thumbnail
@Anu aa gale lag ja๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
i agree with u word by word,I dont hav much idea about what was discussed in den today,but why we cant think of Maneet as a whole,why it is always geet vs maan this time who is right who is wrong who scored how many points,I'm just tired of this competition
both are correct in their state,geet is so much drowned in her sorrrow she has forgotten the whole world around her,she has kinda locked herself within herself,and Maan although he is so much hurt by the loss but geet's state is making him more restless,so he is trying to ease her pain forgetting his pain ,whats wrong in that

and I find the convo in bedroom so appropriate,all was gud,i hav no complains for todays episode so far๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by luvmaneet - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvmaneet

@Anu aa gale lag ja๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

i agree with u word by word,I dont hav much idea about what was discussed in den today,but why we cant think of Maneet as a whole,why it is always geet vs maan this time who is righ who is wrong who scored how many points,I'm just tired of this competition
both are correct in their state,geet is so much drowned in her sorrrow she has forgotten the whole world around her,she has kinda locked herself within herself,and Maan although he is so much hurt by the loss but geet's state is making him more restless,so he is trying to ease her pain,whats wrong in that forgetting his pain

and I find the convo in bedroom so appropriate,all was gud,i hav no complains for todays episode so far๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Exactly Jaan......๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›

I actually felt he was cute there....trying hard to make Geet accept the reality.....and make her smile once again...

Many in Den said that Geet should get time to come of pain....but MSK as a character can never see even a tear drop in her eyes.....so how can we accept him to just keep waiting for geet to complete her mourning and pain......๐Ÿ˜•..... 

He will do something to get her out of Pain ASAP na....

so according to that..MSK asking Geet to face reality and telling her that baby is gone was apt.......๐Ÿ˜Š......also memories are not meant to be means of going into sadness and depression.......that is what he said to Geet