#*Devils Den*# : MoI Want HuMaara BaChAA! HAAN!! - Page 47

Posted: 13 years ago
@Anuja: They r actors, they don't need to be real life couple to kiss, see bollywood actors, they kiss with many, r they real life couples? Beside this GC said in his interview that he has no problems in doing bold scenes, so it's surely CVs fault, not actors' fault.........

They said prime time show, Is this a reason? Isn't KMH a prime time show? So why they showed a kiss and not Geet? 😡

@Shahrukh......taang kichai band karo🤣 Had a blast though, had to practically order An to go to bed😆 
@zee

who wants to wtch KMH couple kissing

isiliye tho dikha rahe hai..
they have no other way to increase trp

u wait and watch....

our maaneet bina kiss kiye  bhi sab ke hosh uda sakthe hain

@zee

chill kar
they will show hot romance for sure if not kiss...

which woul dbe way better than fake kisses
Originally posted by gooseberry

@zee

who wants to wtch KMH couple kissing

isiliye tho dikha rahe hai..
they have no other way to increase trp

u wait and watch....

our maaneet bina kiss kiye  bhi sab ke hosh uda sakthe hain

No, they have to show the kiss now, no exuse on prime time show bla bla, KMH is too a prime time show, so the CVs better stop their nonsense exuses 😡

Originally posted by gooseberry

@zee

chill kar
they will show hot romance for sure if not kiss...

which woul dbe way better than fake kisses

I didn't say fake kiss, I said real kiss, the kiss was showen in KMH is real, not fake, so Why the hell not in Geet? 😡

@goos... the concern dev showing is related to MSK via him to Geet....

oke Me finally saw the epi... me dont think something is wrong...Maan thinks Geet is still hoping for their child....and that she hasn't accepted the truth....and that why he was hammering that baby isn't No more...and yes she chatur dimage came with idea to have another baby...nothing wrong....aslong he knows that it wont replace this one...

although this baby will be conceived out off love....while the other was out off lust...
@Zee.....kiss is not everything. They can't just suddenly show a kiss when the scene or the script doesn't demand it.....😆......Geet & Maan's passionate scenes are much hotter than any kiss scene....😳.....Yes passion is lacking right now but it will come once these two clear their current issues.
@zee
tum real kiss ke sapne chod dho...

tsunami aa jayega agar isa kuch hua tho..
samja kar🤣
If i see last night's episode without taking into consideration the article etc and what lies ahead then

1. it was actually a good episode

2. both maan and geet acted as a man and a woman would ad quite consistent with their characters. I am assuming that geet is 18 and maan should be 26-28 right. 

3. He acted as he thought would be best for her and even tried in his own way to explain it to her. Thank god they atleast had some conversation by themself instead of putting dadi as interpreter. Husband-wife relations are never easy and especially newly married ones. 

And she acted as a woman would who has lost her baby. She will try to hold on to it for as long as she can. And she will realise and get out of it but it just happens that the getting out of depression curves is different for a man and woman. When they work and talk together, they will each understand the other point of view. Expression of a different point of view to the other is not wrong. the first reaction is always anger because it is different from yours. And then because the  seed of a different idea has been put in your mind, it will germinate and you will understand the reasons for that action. 

So once he has told her the reason, it will take root. But then time is not on their side. They have to understand it in fast forward because this is a youth channel and everybody is impatient.

I loved finally the comeback that don't interfere between me and my wife. She has every right to get angry with me. 

It should have been told to daadi first from the day he was sent off to office by her. 

Anyway let us see where they take the precap.......... today