Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
I have feeling it's Maan's thought that Geet forgave Dev, if we remember in Indian Paints track, Geet misunderstood Maan for paying Dev's bail by his wish, while it's Daadi who forced him, maybe it's vica versa now and it's Maan who will misunderstand Geet this time for forgiving Dev since he see her coming back with Dev, he might accuse her on forgiving him which leads on her leaving the house.........

If not, in the TB article it says the situations compel Geet to forgive Dev, which means, she is forced to forgive him, not by her choice........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
all of a sudden why gdev is having so much concern for geet
am not able to digest that
now he is healthy na
why cant he just leave  KM and go away from maaneet..............
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whatever the thing is not who is right or wrong now but y cvs always make maan take few wrong decision unwillingly gor geets sake n it leads to mu n sepaeation maan being treated like anyone in geets life just to show geet is right dev now understand her more n maan is nothing can't take it maan being humiliated like that always earlier in whole media n now his dream will b shattered again coz of dev.maan got more punishment than dev this is cvz message person like maan can never b happy.just feel too bad for maan coz he's the one to suffer n he's the one who have to go after her.maan is as imp as geet than y this injusticr to maan always.bad track
I am frustrated, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 😑

Kitne Mohabbat Hai, showed a kiss, while Geet CVs find exuse to never show a kiss 😭

Is Kitne Mohabbat Hai a prime time show? If yes, then how they say kiss is not allowed on prime time show? They showed a real kiss recently, no camera angle.......

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zee......sab posts mein apna frustration likh rahi ho....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Anuja: I feel like blasting the CVs 😑, they r making Maaneet as granny's romance, what the hell, old song and nonsense 😑
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Zee: Why upset yaar....chill πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

sabar ka phal meetha hotha hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

did I say that rightπŸ˜•

@My Goan Fish BuddyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
swan20 thumbnail
@Zee......they are a real life couple thats why didn't have any problem in doing that scene. We shouldn't expect DD & GC to do a real kiss scene. Yes they can show it as a cheat shot......but the current track is not providing the opportunity for any such scene. You earlier said that this track is leading to something special.....so probably we'll get the passion then....πŸ˜›
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Shahrukh......Oye, shayarπŸ€—  HowdyπŸ€—

@Zee..........πŸ€—Aap kabhi nahi sudhroge na?πŸ˜† 

@NehaπŸ€— Kasa kaiπŸ€—

Here only for a bitπŸ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
@Neha....hello.....πŸ€—......did you have any fish lately? Me had shrimp pulao yesterday....πŸ˜ƒ

@Geeks.......πŸ€—........shayar to aap hai jee.....hum to sirf crappy lines likhte hai....πŸ˜†
Edited by swan20 - 13 years ago