Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Someone's gonna get a contract out on Daaku and me🀣 If you don't see us again, assume we have been killed by the MFers🀣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: an12345678

Zee: You never tell me anything ... πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Aaj kal we don't use PMs πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My take on PG 2. pasting it here for online devils. Catch u all in the evening.

I don;t care if they get separated for a while. On one condition. PLEASE GIVE GEET NEW CLOTHES. IT IS HER DRESS THAT IS MAKING HER MISS THE BABY MORE. SHE STILL FEELS LIKE SHE IS PREGNANT AND LOOKS LIKE IT TOO  πŸ€”

Geet forgiving Dev = Obama forgiving Osama. It cannot happen. 🀒

I have always seen this with the CV's. Give them a lot of suggestion and they get CONfused and don't know which way to go. end result, well, let us not go there. So here is my effort to make things easy for the CV's. A simple list of Do's and Don't's. Let use see if this helps.

DO's

1. Maaneet passion. This has been missing for a while and we enjoyed it. So it is ok to bring it back.

2. Geet back at work. Incase you have forgotten she is a strong willed girl who loved her independance, She will find it easier to get back to normal if you let her work. Trust me on this one, please.

3. A better wardrobe for Geet. Seriously, this should have been commonsense, don't you think? She is a billionaire's wife. Please make her look like one. I am nowhere close to a billionaire and I have better salwar suits. Really. Promise.

4. An antagonist in the story. I know you have daadi, but you make her do nice things once in a while. We are really CONfused. As a back up, please have one more negative character. What? that DON. Comeon, you know he is not bad. he is just an idiot. So please, one strong negative character.

5. Aggressive Maan. If you have noticed, Maan's aggression only comes against Dev these days. He used to be most loveable when he was aggressive. He changed for Geet, but the rest of the world is taking advantage. Can you please do something about it? And make him do his tai-chi once in a while. Without CON also, behara has no exercise. Unless you want us to assume that he is doing his tai-chi every morning?

DONT's

1. Geet forgiving Dev. I know this was just some stupid reporter getting his / her facts wrong. You guys are not that stupid. However, I don't want to take a chance. if you were influenced by the article, dont be. It is a stupid thing to do. No No.

2.  NE's footage. Kyon? Aisa kya pyar hai aapko inse? They are a pain. Honest.

3. Dev being positive. Ab kya bolu. Patha hai mein kitna khush thi when I heard he was coming back. Tab se wait kar rahi hu ki kuch toh galat karega. What is the plan? Really?

4. Passing wrong social messages. I know this is a little complex. So let me put it in the simplest of words. Dev and Arjun need to be punished. Samaj aaya?

Episode Analysis

Although I might be a minority today, I found a lot of character consistency today. I don't have a specific opinion on the episode itself, I neither enjoyed it too more, nor did I hate it, but everyone acted the way they would be expected to.

Maan is a very complex character to whom showing your weaker side or sharing your sorrow is equivalent to accepting defeat. He has said this earlier and has always acted this way. When it comes his pain, he needs privacy. He acted exactly the way I expected him to act. He cried and wept when alone. He still does. But he cannot and will not voice his pain out. It is to him his responsibility to make Geet smile again. And he is doing everything he thinks apt to make it happen. He is trying his best to remove the memory of the baby and fill it with memories that will make her happy. He doesn't realize it is too early because he cannot bare to see Geet suffer.

I said this yesterday, it will be interesting to see how Geet perceives Maan's actions. Geet knows Maan well enough to know that he loved and cared for the baby just as much as she did. She knows him well enough to know that he would never intentionally do anything to hurt her. But is she in a position to comprehend all of his actions correctly? She lost the one person that mattered to her the most, her baby. In a way, she lost a war. she fought against the whole world to keep her baby but fate had other plans. She is hurt beyond words. In her current position of vulnerability, how will she perceive Maan's actions? It will be interesting to see.

Maan believes that no one can know and understand his Geet better than him. And vice-versa. So if someone volunteers any suggestions or advise, they will be told off and shown their place. That is precisely what happened with Dev today. Maan knows what his Geet needs and if he is wrong, she will decide it. He does not need any external person to interfere between them and everyone should know better than to do that.

Daadi said something intelligent today. She asked Dev to stay away from Maaneet's issues. But I still will not forget all the damage she has done so far. Maan would never have left Geet and gone back to work if it wasn;t for daadi. Demented Daadi.

I hope that gunda was introduced in NE's life to give their track the conclusion that they deserve. Like shoot all of them in the head. Any other way that track is headed, I will e disappointed.

Thatz that for today.

@Geetu: Why are u angry? Kya hua?.......

@Dits: Awwwwwwww, hi jaanu πŸ€—
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: temorocks

Aaj kal we don't use PMs πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

You never PMed also πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ZEE : hugzzzzzzzzzzzz
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is how I see it all coming back and its totally a serial track!  So we have Jyoti's tabela and Star One's vow to beat ZEE TV's tap tap, u see at time ego does win!😳 Babji, don't make me a liar!

Let's relive the scene from HP where MSK saves Geet from getting killed! Geet is in pain and hurt na, where does he take her in tabela right!  Geet is bleeding MSK takes his shirt off and heals Geets wounds na!  OK my point is Geet is yet hurt again, but not the same wounds this time and this time MSK is no stranger, he is her husband na!  Yes he will heal her wounds again in the tabela and hopefully we get a full on rain and dance and some sexual healing here!

Im still searchhingπŸ˜†

Koi "WOH" toh batao!
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't find your topic Daaku, is it real 🀣🀣🀣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4