Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hate MSEB.....😑😑😑......I wrote a long reply to Jyo and Gouri regarding why Geet won't like it when MSk suggests...C'mon Baby....Let's have a baby"......And Power went off....😑😑😑😑.......And now I don't have the energy to retype..........and anyways....Priti, Opti, Anuja, An, Usha and Parm seem to have covered what I wanted to say....So.....Chaddo.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......

So Who is excited for 7-30 tmrw?????πŸ˜‰
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Geetu: We will have Biryani night πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kya MSK ki itne saalo ki mehnattt....

uska Tai-chi ki wajah se bana stamina...finally kaam aaayega???..πŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.....................
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
geets..
but somtimes the same wardrobe makes him choke out all emotions ! 🀣🀣🀣
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
royale ignorer
font size bigger kar yaar apne take ka
I can not read. mera lappy 10 inches ooper se chotu chotu font
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@pram,,,πŸ€—,,, i agree maan needs to be patient towards geet..and wait for her to come  out of that pain.. but if you notice the groW*H of the story then from the day one.. dadi maa told him to be strong,, dont cry or loose yourself in front of her.. then go to office call her there,,these were the things which spoiled the situation to this extent.. maan who never listens to anyone has started listening to dumb oldie dadi... whereas dev is not listening to dadi..and trying to get expressive towards geet.. if they have a plan to twist the story this way then they can use dev's gestures to create a  rift btw maaneet.. but if we look back we have never seen maaneet getting separated for a long time.. from that i am saying... geet can forget baby only when she'll get some bigger shock than that... their differences can divert geet's attention from baby to maan.. πŸ˜’
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
   i just remebered.............and actually nothing can beatt this..................in kasam se....bani had 6 children of which 3 are murdered.........one dies when she was pregnant 3 months...one of the most brutal MC in television for shich i can never forgive ekta mayi.......the other two were kidnapped and murdered when 5 yr old...the other three never got their mother's love ..........were seperated from her when very very young...........
no idea how it is related to geet............but telly land has never been kind to children......they are just medium of high trps and nothing more

and yes her sister was also carrying her husband's childπŸ˜†
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sigma

I want Geet to properly blast MSK and his stupid idea 

and KILL him and then start a new love story and give us the much awaited live-in πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why is no one talking abt seeing MSK at a construction site for the first time?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†