Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
An, fully agree with you. I didn't like Maan's dialogues at all. Looked like GC was not convinced enough to emote well.
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: winona

@An did u really watch the epi? 🤣

YES ... 🤣🤣🤣 ... Thanks to Kismat ... watched before my Ma took the remote away to watch final days of Kaali ... 🤣🤣🤣

Shonuu: WHAT 😲😲😲😡😡😡 Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Jyoti, start counting your final days 😡😆😆😆
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I just started watching repeat fromthe point of geet reading his letter.

@ goose

everytime i have an arhument with my hubby, i immediately get out of the house and go for a long walk for an hour at the minimum.😆

of course no choice but to come back🤣 and then maun vrat for a loo.......ong time.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Priti......even i don;t believe that Maan will tell her to try to have a baby immediately but as you said even suggesting anything like that might not go down well with Geet. She's just not in a position to understand where he's coming from. Her mental state is too fragile to comprehend his intentions....
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Opti

An, fully agree with you. I didn't like Maan's dialogues at all. Looked like GC was not convinced enough to emote well.

The dialogues were absurd even for a man who does not know how to express via words. Plus, me was seeing a Parrot in place of the actor 😆😆😆
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

In the last scene he emoted very well. 🤣
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello Minnie, Arps, Anjali, Usha, Priti, Geets, Sun, Nihu, Win, Goose, daaku, Swan, Shomu, Dits, Opti, Jyo and anyone else i missed 🤗

What has happened to MSK's brain, how can he be thinking of having another baby already, it's way too soon both physically and mentally for Geet. She hasn't gotten over the loss of this baby at all yet and he thinks a new baby is the answer, I can't believe this 😡

plus he actually thought of telling Geet this over the phone, stupidity reached new heights today
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: gooseberry

am against  geet..............

who leaves house come on...........

hubby wife do have misunderstanding...that does not mean u pack and go out of ur own house
how immature is that..........

sahi hai yaar, she has habit to leave the house first baby ko bachaana tha isliye, ab bay gone isliye🤣
on the serious note, yeah who leaves house, choti choti baat pe. yelling, fighting, scolding sb kuch chalta hai but ghar aise chodta hai koi
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@praju..........i hope he gets the right info🤣🤣
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
phew I thought I might be alone in this club today but I didn't like MSK and his dialogies either, I hated the way he just kept repeating the baby is no more, I know he was trying to get Geet to accept this but it's still early days, it's not even been one week, let her grieve, it's only naturally, they are rushing her too much