#*Devils Den*# : MoI Want HuMaara BaChAA! HAAN!! - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
Just saw ten min of the episode  ... Crappy dialogues were written for MSK and he was mouthing them like a zombie ...  😆😆😆
@Opti.....i agree....Geet might not take Maan's suggestion to move on & think of having another baby in the right spirit. She has not seen him grieve for the loss, he's been busy at work when ideally he should be spending time with her. Now if he comes up to her & suggests this she'll naturally think he is not affected by the loss at all.....🤔
@An did u really watch the epi? 🤣
@An.. hugs... you were badly needed here... you jyo just predicted a rain-drenched tabela CON for maaneet... are you ready for the kill?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@praju...good idea to keep maan's chaand away🤣🤣..but do you seriously think he knows what to do....maybe dadi taught him that ...........ek sonpari ek bade se gendha phool mein ek pyaare se baby ko chupa kar tumhare paas laakar rakhti hai jab tum acche bacche ki tarah doodh peekar so jaoge...isliye raat ko khidki khol kar sona hoga🤣🤣🤣
Goosey, dont believe any articles including the ones posted in IF.  Remember the 12 day kasam after which MAan will wed Geet which we never got to see?  They also told us about Same coming way back in Nov but she is still to come.
@ opti, anuja - I think Jo is right in this interpretation. Maan certainly will not suggest that they plan another baby right now. He will just use this idea to cheer Geet up.

But Geet might not even take that in the right way and assume that he is planning on substituting the baby they just lost. They might have a small MU with both of them being in pain and not seeing the other person's perspective. But that will certainly be short lived.
does any one know what is with star player videos and IF???
no video was loaded since sunday.
is it some thing to do copy right etc??
@Opti:MSK was never good with expressing his emotions in words...we hv seen that earlier also..he has a habit of telling everything in a practical way ...and thats what he did today also..he just wants to prepare Geet for the future and does not want to leave her stuck to her painful past....in the end when he said we will hv our baby...I felt he meant it for the future because his dialogue started with "We will hv happiness again...u me and ......"😳...and then the baby thing got stuck in his mind..so that was his future planning u can say😆 but then he decides to tell it right now to Geet because thats how MSK is ..very impulsive in nature.....and because of his nature many times unknowingly he even ended up hurting Geet....Like I said yesterday one cannot really change anyone's basic nature....

Today I hv no complaints with both MSK and Geet because both were right in their own places....I liked the fact that MSK din't listen to either Dadima's gyaan or Dev's advice...he decides to do everything himself because he feels its his life and his wife..noone has the right to interfere..He feels that whether I m right or wrong...only Geet will decide and noone else....and thats the approach I liked about MSK👍🏼...Coming to Geet,what I liked about her was that even though she was upset with MSK over the nursery issue,but still she stood there and listened to all the justifications given by MSK and never overreacted by giving out any hurtful comments to him...she tried to grasp MSK's POV there whether she liked it or not....

Yesterday we all were thinking that Geet will tell MSK some painful dialogues like baby is not yours and so u don't care for the baby and then MSK might once again burst out in anger and go away from her..but today we were proved wrong..because MSK came to hv a proper communication with her and even Geet listened to whatever he said....So the MU was not developed over this baby issue or the nursery....😃....and for me thats what clicked in today's episode...

I m not sure what will trigger the temporary separation in the coming episodes if at all articles r true..but I m hoping like today ,we get a logical justification of the upcoming MU or separation or whatever is coming🤔

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
@Sun Maan has improved. He was using google to search for baby names. He will surely take help from google uncle again on how to make babies. 🤣