Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
  #priti..the dialogues have been haywire for past few days..........first dadi then maan..........they should have seriously taken a week leap or something...........and even though i think maan is talkingabt future but his talk abt having a baby right now was out of place.......we needed more self talks on  despair and loss......
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hi anjali ðŸ˜ƒ

got frm FB ...loved it .....superb work ...looks so real 
Edited by minnie.reet - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, he did not sound like that. Anyway I did not like any of his dialogues today. He kept on repeating the baby is gone so many times, even I felt it revolting.

Gouri, Maan is on a weak wicket here. He is not the biological father and his seemingly practical and cold approach could leave Geet confused and maybe even resentful.  He did not bare his feelings for the baby's loss but kept harping on how he cannot see her in pain.  She already knows that he loves her. She thought he loves their baby too and although she knows that he does that too, she may feel he may not  have loved the baby enough.
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ha ha whole world bashes geet and Den is finding fault with maan😆

Ok I am off bye
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sun29

@jyo...i just saw utter crap...........nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii................he was to be brain dead not other things dead😭😭😭

and MSK and his hamara baby......kitna cute lag raha tha🤣

Sun zara ...Sun jee, sun zara.... what can be a different story line than this??? the leading man is not a Maan....... 🤣🤣🤣🤣... now tappu will justify her eham ehaming acts like.."hum kya kerte?? hum maa ban'na chahte tha"... veer namard tha,, issluye humein majboori mein rathod ki help leni padi"..... Bundela parivaar ko varis dena ke liye" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and all the toons members of the family will get back to tappu jaap again.... what a misery for the lead pair.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Priti, Anuja I agree with you. It will be too early even to to think about physical intimacy for Geet. They should have shown a leap of 2/3 weeks atleast. And maybe Dadi telling Maan that Geet is still not come out of depression and we need to divert her mind and help her come out of it. And then Maan clearing the baby room and so on. 

and then flash bulb idea.😃
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: spshastr

ha ha whole world bashes geet and Den is finding fault with maan😆

Ok I am off bye

Go figure yaar!   Did u see my post in MF...I was trying to quite all down! 😳😳😳
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Smita: I am not bashing any, I am only celebrating the coming if at all come 🤣
NaughtyNihu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

wot is this???😕 pant ka colour🤢
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
  @shonu..........🤣🤣🤣....hum jaante hai aisa hi hone wala hai..tapeshwari ki aarti utharenge aur bhajan gayenge the entire bundela cartoons🤣
@smitha .........we mean to make sure maan always stays close to earth alongside humans🤣