#*Devils Den*# : MoI Want HuMaara BaChAA! HAAN!! - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by spshastr

Jyo be happy for small mercies.. think what if it was the reverse😆 like I told you earlier🤣🤣🤣🤣If veer wanted CON and .....

Veer was raped twice by Tappu but nothing happened..that time only myself and Shonuu knew that he is impotent..but phir bhi hopes tha😭....now doctor also declares he is impotent...and Tappu seems to b carrying Mr.Rathod ka child and mayb in future Ichha will b asked to sleep with Satya who is illegitimate bundelas ka son mayb😕...errrrrr I dunno who will hv whose Uttaran now😭😭...I need to quit that show😭

@zeee u mean cough drops!! OKIES!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

parsa.. chup.. DSK jaaye bhaad mein! i ill do it! HAAN! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
minnie what abt the blue gajini suit?😃
Ok, Geet gonna be in green suit tomorrow or the day when she leaves house😆
Originally posted by jyoti06

Can someone screw MSK ka costume designer plsss🤣...

In white kurta he looks very good😳

but that other blue ghajini outfit,...well errrr.pant ka colour...vest ka colour...and then fittings and all😕😕

NO thank u Jyoti...I dont want phata pant yaar! 😆😆😆😆😆my new name for him! 😆😆😆😆😆
@Jyo and Gouri.....But this baby was not like any other normal baby for Geet......It was the one for whom she fought with the world and left home and hearth......In a normal MC physical intimacy is good coz the couple have been intimate before but here the whole scenario is different....I feel.....🤔....Correct me if I'm wrong.....
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

priti

humne toh yeh bhi kaha tha ki education finish kar lo par woh maani hi nahin. kya karen.

but don't worry. she is our geet. She will think of something.

She should have asked maan to give her back the money that dev swindled from her. he kept saying sorry to her but did he give her back her money. then she need not have worried actually of doing thenga to maan ji.

usha, kya bol rahi hai. Maan? Aur paise dega? Itne pleasant surprise mein handle nahi kar paaoongi. Please. I am fainting.

@ All 

I don't know but the last scene had me in splits ðŸ¤£
The expression on MSK's face was as if he hit upon an invention ;

EUREKA  !!!   ðŸ¤£
I still can't get over the last scene  ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by setfree

Isn't GC going on honeymoon soon..

will Geet and Dev track start to fill in GC's absence...???

You do like to live dangerously don't ya?😆
Uttaran was so good once upon a time😆 and now the hero is impotent the vamp is pregnant and the heroine will get pregannt 😆