Plz peep in to knw why I am happy wid d current tr

Hina.khanxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey frnds,
hope u all read d TB article... To b honest i am looking fwd 2 dis current track...
Our old maan vl b back wid full of passion,anger, zeal to get back his luv again, oh god i am excited...

May b in d up cumming track v vl c sum sad & passionate songs on maneet...

Ruthna manana vl b fun guys don't worry maneet can't live wid out each other for long...

Ye sub dekhne k liye kya hum thoda sa dev devil ko bardash nahi kar sakte... Chill guys end result vl b worth watching...

So come on frnds who all r wid me?
Plz Share ur views...

Hina.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
What may come, I trust Maaneet and their love.
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
You know, you're right

I completely trust the CVs.

Woh jo bhi dikhaenge, kuch accha hi dikhaenge.
I think we all shud stop bashing them and just sit back and enjoy the show.
They care abt the serial more than we do, so let's just chill.
😉
jnawaz thumbnail
hell ya!! no matter what track they show...i trust the cv's not to really separate maneet...their misunderstandings only last a week...at best...then its cleared and we are on to the next story line...and yes...that was the first thing that popped into my mind...we are gonna get angry, passionate and hardcore MSK back...what's not to love...we need some drama in the show...and here it is...im with you...im excited!

JAZ

Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree, and atlast they are going out from the circles now, hope the outcome is good.
ninand thumbnail
I dont understand.. everytime theres a whiff of a new track/twist people start going into panic mode.. start leaving the forum... ðŸ˜•... They want no new people/ no misunderstandings/ no emotional turmoil/ no uneasiness-discomfort, no Dev.. nuthin..

only slow, smiley-faced lovey -dovey coochycooing not-going-anywhere love...!

we all know yaar, how much they trust each other, and c'mon this is just a phase, and a very painful phase at that..... please let them react as human beings , and make some mistakes.... extreme emotions bring out tht aspect in nearly everyone...!

Daadi, Maan , only want Geet to recover... so wat, if they make a wrong decision right now, they are sooo allowed to.
And Geet is allowed to vent like that on maan too... no ones at fault...

I have faith in the CV s and would love to see how they go about shaping the story. High time they did something to it  anyway. 

So yes...  am for the track, the show and the CVs... and for not-writing-them-off-without-a-chance.😃

Edited by ninand - 13 years ago