BV WU - 17th March 2011. - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Great update!! I don't like the leap... it really is too soon... they could've shown an even bigger rift in the relationships before moving on ... i'm sure tha's what happens in real life.
Originally posted by ammoos

But one thing to note that Shyam WAS 21yrs old but now he is 30yr old guyπŸ˜† so Sachin's presence is justified to some extend.

Yeah Uma, but Sachin looks so morose, like Pratyusha. Although Shyam is not lively, he has such a nice personality. Maybe I am being judgmental cause I saw Sachin only in Pati Patni and all I can remember is them playing the song bechara bechara all the time πŸ˜†
Dont judge him with PPAW.. Juhi was shockingly dominating that he had literally nothing to do but to listen to her, Mr.Bechara πŸ€£
Thank you for the update!πŸ€—
I wonder if Anandi did continue her studies....πŸ€”
They only showed her crying buckets on the terrace....
hey thanks everyone for a wonderful feedback..!!!

Bt, i want to add a point that, i think the main reason that the leap ws taken is to show that Jagya's graduated and nothing else..evything else will continue from the same point where they left it..!!
lets c... eager for today's episode..!!!
Originally posted by dwsc

hey thanks everyone for a wonderful feedback..!!!

Bt, i want to add a point that, i think the main reason that the leap ws taken is to show that Jagya's graduated and nothing else..evything else will continue from the same point where they left it..!!
lets c... eager for today's episode..!!!

Everyone knew the leap was coming and why.................most find the way the leap took place was very badly done..................I agree with that..............they could have shown the passage of time..........and in the background Jagya, Anandi, Gauri and the others..............aging, studying, chatting, whatever..............here the leap just happened and everything looks the same.........Yes today will be worth watching...😊  Good job on the update.😊
i agree wid all..the leap has been shoddily shot..and its stupid to say and expect us to believe such a big huge issue has been swept under the atlantis carpet and everything is hunky-dory at home..
Originally posted by anu rulz

i agree wid all..the leap has been shoddily shot..and its stupid to say and expect us to believe such a big huge issue has been swept under the atlantis carpet and everything is hunky-dory at home..

So true Anu and within 2 episodes we see a mother slapping her son and the next she is dancing for joy................just no continuity.🀒
Originally posted by groucho

So true Anu and within 2 episodes we see a mother slapping her son and the next she is dancing for joy................just no continuity.🀒
yeah, after last leap other than new jag/anandi everything was same except the arms in sumitra's blouse were longer and dadisa got a pair of spectacles πŸ€“... .....now i wonder  if sumitra will be full sleeved  πŸ˜† and dadisa gets a walking stick... or they could give makhan a makeoverπŸ˜‰ Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pjyo

yeah, after last leap other than new jag/anandi everything was same except the arms in sumitra's blouse were longer and dadisa got a pair of spectacles πŸ€“... .....now i wonder  if sumitra will be full sleeved  πŸ˜† and dadisa gets a walking stick... or they could give makhan a makeoverπŸ˜‰

Priceless πŸ‘πŸ‘ just priceless..........keep them coming pjyo..........your remarks are just rocking.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago